Silent Treatment 🤍🖤🧡

They've already escaped. Grown up into adults. Emma is a teacher. Norman is the CEO of his own company while Ray is the researcher in one Norman's company.
.
The three of them live in a house separated from grace fields.
.
。:゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚:。

The trio has always been a set. Always seen with each other rarely alone.

Emma is the sun. Norman is the cloud or sky. Ray is the moon. That's how Thoma and Lannion usually describe them when they finally went to school just like everyone in their family despite them being as intelligent than a usual normal human world child couldn't attain.

The three always get along.
Until.

" SHUT UP! I TRUST MY CHILDREN'S PARENTS! " Emma yelled out from the dining room.

Ray's eyebrows knit itself together at Emma's voice before raising his cup of coffee to drink it.

" Now now Emma... " Norman tried to calm her down. His hands gently gestured her to take her seat and remain calm at their situation.

" BUT Norman! RAY'S BEING- "

Ray brought the cup down. His eyes were sharp and serious as it stared at Emma who remained standing.
" Emma. After going to these children's houses, each an hour to spend time with your student's parents, it'll be late at night and you'll have to also wait for a bus to get home. Therefore take at least me or Norman with you. I'll also buy a stun gun or so. Who knows what these human world people can do. "

" I'LL BE ALRIGHT! STOP BEING SO PARANOID! "

" Emma. "

" now now guys just- "

Emma turned her whole body to the side while crossing her arms.
" I'm not listening anymore! Clearly no one believes in me and my students! " Emma walked off from the dining room leaving Norman and Ray by themselves.

" That wasn't my point! " Ray raised his voice in frustration.

" Let's just let Emma handle the situation herself Ray. She's a grown up now. She can take care of herself. " Norman persuaded.

Ray turned to him with a glare though he marched away not soon after. The three... Well two had been giving off silent treatments to each other. Emma wouldn't greet Norman and Ray while Ray would lock himself up in his room for weeks. Norman couldn't even get Ray outside his room unless it was about work or the children.

" Emma...? " Norman knocked on her door. After the day of that teacher visit event, Norman had decided to devise a plan for Emma and Ray to stop their fighting.

" What? " She gritted her teeth in annoyance. Her door slowly opened for Norman to get inside. The two sat on her bed in silence. Usually the three would sleep together in Norman's room because of the huge size of her bed but whenever they fight they occupy the extra rooms. Norman pitifully trying to be considerate for both of them and also stayed in one of the extra rooms so that each of them can have their space despite not being That involved in their fight.

" It's been weeks now Emma... You know that wasn't what Ray meant... " Norman started. His voice was soft enough to not seem like he was trying to scold her.

Emma frowned. " I know. " She responded. It took a moment before she ruffled her head violently while letting out a groan. " I know he's just worried! He's always worried about me! About us! It's always about us! "

" He did live his life trying to create a plan for the two of us to escape. " Norman commented.

Emma pouted.

Norman smiled at Emma before embracing her. " But you know... I do also agree with Ray this time. I was also worried about your safety since this is the human world and we aren't that familiar in whatever dangers it has. I don't want to lose you Emma. Not here... Not again... Not when I'm so close to you now that I can even stay by your side with Ray... "

Emma nod her head. " fine... I'm sorry for worrying you guys... "

" You have to talk to Ray too. You two have been avoiding each other. "

" Yeah... I know... " Emma and Norman sat up. They held each others hand before leaving the room to go to the dining room. A huge thud and clank was heard from the kitchen alerting the two. They immediately bolted to the source of the noise. There was no one at first but when they entered the kitchen.

It was Ray hiding in the small space underneath the drawer. He had a spoon on his mouth while in between his chest and knees was a cup of ice cream. His eyes were swollen indicating that he had been crying.

" Ray... " Norman called out seeing the pitiful adult hiding from them.

He didn't receive a response.

" Ray... " Norman called out once more only to see Ray scoop up a spoonful of ice cream to shove it in his mouth. Norman turned to Emma and shook his head in displeasure.

Emma moved over to sit on the floor besides Ray. " Ray...? " She weakly called out still somehow embarrassed of their fight.

She knows why Ray is overprotective of them but there are times where she forgets that even if there are no monsters or anyone related to that other world trying to hunt them down it doesn't change that Ray grew up worrying about how even the smallest mistake can get the two of them shipped out. Living with that much threat for so long doesn't make Ray relax on any occasion immediately.

Ray didn't respond to the two of them and kept shoving the spoonful of ice cream in his mouth. Up close Emma could see the trails of dried tears on Ray's face.

" Ray I'm sorry. I acted up even though I knew you were just worried. I just felt like you didn't trust me at all. I wanted to prove to you that I can handle myself now that we're adults. "

Ray glanced up to Emma before staring at his cup.
" k. " He responded.

" Rayyyyyyy~!!! " Emma whined. She threw herself at Ray causing Ray's cup of ice cream to fall down his lap and to the floor. Norman acted immediately and lifted it off the floor to place it on top of the countertop just in case so that the remaining ice cream wont spill on the floor when it melts.

" you know I love you right? Right? I don't want us to keep fighting!!! I'm so sorry Ray~! "

" You still didn't listen. "

" I'll make sure to ask either one of you next time okay? "

" You could have been hurt. "

" I'm not hurt but I'm hurt that my darling emo boyfriend isn't spending time with me and Norman for weeks now! "

" you don't care... " Ray muttered before tears trailed down his cheeks.
" I could've lost you for some useless teacher house visit bullshit... "

Emma gave a small smile before giving Ray a peck on the cheek.
" I won't do it again, okay? I promise. I'll make sure to take one of you guys when we do the teacher visit just in case. Just not inside the house! Wanna watch a movie while eating ice cream with Norman and I? "

Ray hesitantly nod his head which brought joy to the two. Emma pulled Ray out of his hiding place to lead him to the living room while Norman heads to their refrigerator to get their ice creams.

Hopefully there's still some left.

。:゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚:。

Ray: *staring at the weird cold tube like thingy Emma bought home* what's this?

Emma: Ice Cream!

Norman: oh! I've heard all about Ice cream from Barbara! She said it's even ' awesome ' to eat it while watching a movie or so.

Ray: not interested. *Was about to leave to go to his room*

Emma: * grabs Ray by the collar of his tshirt* HOLD UP IT'S A NEW BONDING TIME MOMENT RAY!

Ray: why am I here... Just to suffer...

Norman: come on now Ray.. we'll let you pick the movie this time.

Ray: *smirks!* You'll regret this but no take backs!