Game Over 💔🖤💔

Isabella announces that Norman will be shipped out.
。:゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚:。

" Congratulations Norman! Your shipment has been set. "

" W-what? " Don widened his eyes and took a step back. " N-norman is getting shipped out?! "

Ray's eyes wondered to Emma below Isabella. " Mom... " He weakly pointed at Emma's leg. " What happened to Emma's leg? "

" I did it. " Isabella confessed. Don and Gilda widened their eyes in shock while Ray gritted his teeth. " It's completely broken. "

Ray glared at Isabella as if sending a silent message that if she had lost her ability to walk she will pay for it.

Isabella smiled and closed her eyes while she pulled Emma closer to her chest. " Don't worry. I broke it well. So it will heal back perfectly without a scar... But she will need rest. It'll take a few months to completely heal. "

Ray clenched his fists, teeth grinding in frustration. He hated it. Isabella had hurt Emma and had set Norman's shipment date after breaking their deal. FRUSTRATING!!

" I hope it heals before your birthday, Ray. " Isabella smiled and met Ray's eye.

Ray lowered his head slightly, bangs hiding his eyes. He felt so defeated and used. Of course this was it. Of course he meant nothing to His mother.

Ray's shoulder trembled.
He was angry.
Frustrated and fed up.
How could he let this happen?
How could he!!
After all his planning!
After all the blood he stained his hands on!!

Ray let out a shaky breath. He grabbed the cloth in front of his chest.

" R- ray? " Gilda nervously looked over to him. Don following her gaze. Norman as well as Emma's tired eyes looked over to him.

Ray felt suffocated.

He'll lose them.

He'll lose his family again.
And again.
And again.
It's all the same thing right?
No matter what he did.
No matter how much he tries he'll end up losing everyone he cares for.

" I get it. " He muttered to himself. He let the cloth he was clenching on go before putting his two palms on each of his eyes as if to cover it. He started to laugh. " Yeah that's it then. "

" Ray. C- calm down. " Norman hesitantly stretched his arm out.

Isabella narrowed her eyes at Ray.
His reaction being a miscalculation on her plan. She cautiously laid Emma back to the ground before slowly heading to Ray. Don and Gilda fearfully took a few steps back with a flinch when she came close but Ray remained on his place laughing to himself.

" Ray..? " She called out. She stretched her arm out to place it to his shoulder. " What in the world— "

Ray slapped her hand away and looked up to glare at her.
" Don't touch me. " He sternly and coldly stated to her. She pulled her hand away in shock.

Her Ray that had obediently followed her and secretly adored her as her real son had pushed her away. His eyes stared at her like nothing more than a—

" I should have known. I really should have. " Ray grabbed a fistful of his hair with both his hands and laughed. " I tried so much for so long. For so god damn long! I- This really is Game Over, huh? " Ray smiled.

It wasn't the normal teasing smirk he gives Emma and Don or the smug one he usually shows everyone else but it was the one Norman saw when he was exposed as a traitor waiting for them to use him then cast him aside. It made the air around them tense and cold while Norman's blood went still from the sudden remembrance of that time.