Disagreement 💔🖤🧡

The three had just reunited and just started to spend time with each other in the new base.
.
From the Manga.
.
。:゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚:。

" Norman!! " Emma called out. She violently opened the office door without even knocking before walking to the couch. Ray soon entered and closed the door. He leaned on the wall a few meters away from the door just incase someone decided to be like Emma and violently open it. He might get his face smashed if that ever happens.

" You've been in your office for days now! Let's get out and spend time with our family! " Emma suggested. Both arms stretched in the air.

Norman nervously smiled at her then glanced at Ray for help. Ray shrugged his shoulders despite knowing he could have stopped- no. No one can stop Emma once she's determined to do something. Ray had learned it the hard way.
" I still have to do a lot of things Emma. Later. I'll make time. "

Emma pouted. She crossed her arms in front of her chest.
" You said that yesterday too! "

Norman glanced over to Ray who nod at the confirmation.

" Hey! I'm not making it up! " Emma exclaimed.

Norman nervously chuckled before lightly scratching the back of his head. " It's just that... " Norman closed his mouth as if he had slipped up some needed information.

" What? What is it? "

" Is this about the demon village and royals? " Ray spoke up. His arms crossed in front of his chest as if his demeanor was relax, he wasn't. His eyes narrowed into a sharp glare towards Norman who hid what he knew.

" I- . . . " Norman sat down on the couch just in front of Emma with the coffee table in between them. Ray remained leaning on the door as if he was just a spectator. Norman clasped his hands together and rested his elbows on his knees. " We're planning to start a war. "

Emma widened her eyes.
" A WAR?! WHAT?! "

" Yeah. Demons need humans to sustain their form so if we limit those shipments to the market they'll be left with no other choice but to deteriorate or start a riot against the royals. "

" Norman! The demons-! These demons in the village! They're- I don't agree with this plan! "

Norman narrowed his eyes at Emma who flinched at his gaze. It was unnatural for the calm and loving Norman she knew to actually be this cold and mean.
" I don't need you to agree with the plan, Emma. Unless there's another way which there isn't then this plan will just have to happen. "

" W-we met good demons! They're kind and- and they helped us! They can help us Norman! You don't need to go through this plan. We can— " Emma gritted her teeth when she saw the unconvinced expression Norman had on his face. " 3 days! Please give us 3 days! We'll bring them here and sort out the problem so until then don't do anything!! "

Norman nod his head. Emma nod her head in determination before running out of the room.

" Liar. " Ray commented as he pushed himself off the wall.

" Ray... " Norman weakly stated as if wanting him to stop.

" I... This isn't the answer Norman.. " Ray sternly spoke before leaving the room.

Norman closed his eyes and covered his mouth to cough. The sight of blood on his palm made him let out a pathetic smile. " I need more time. This is the only answer... Ray... Emma... For our family... "

。:゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚:。

Ray & Emma: ...

Norman: * nervous sweatdrop* uh... I can explain...?

Ray: I must say... Grownup Norman kinda hot.

Emma: THAT'S WHAT YOU FOCUS ON?! NORMAN LITERALLY LIED AND WILL ATTACK THE DEMON VILLAGE!!

Ray: well... Uh... As long as you two... and everyone else survived... I think... I'm fine with anything! I support you two!

Emma: WE DON'T EVEN HAVE THE SAME IDEA! HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT BOTH OF US?!

Norman: I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be happy hearing Ray take a moment before mentioning everyone else unlike how he immediately prioritize the two of us... But what about support again?

Emma: YOU TWO NEED HELP!