Inches To Bits 🤍💔🧡

Ray was shipped out instead of Norman. Now Instead of Norman getting experimented on it'll be Ray who'd experience it.
。:゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚:。

At first, it was still calm. No people in white coats or presence of any living being. The CCTV cameras and the constant feeling of being watch for a few hours was all he felt.

Isabella gave him an empty smile before gesturing him to his new 'Dad'. Quite surprising but nether the less expected that those monsters won't stop making themselves more hideous as they can in his head.

A kind patient smile from the man gave him shivers and alarm bells echoed in his head though he could not fight against it for his precious two's sake. Though it didn't mean he won't stay guarded.

Holding the metal fork in his hand. The cold sensation gave his memory a reminder of how the tin can of oil he stored under his bed remained. He didn't use it but those two will.

He let out a hollow chuckle as he imagined what those two would react if they find out If ever he was going to be able to resume with his original plan to burn himself for a good distraction.

" Norman... Emma... " He muttered.

Oh how he already missed Emma's giggles and Norman's smiles. Truly it was to be missed.

But Ray, on the other hand, shouldn't be missed.

" Number 81194. This way. " A male teen in white lab coat finally entered his white colored room. They all look bright and pure as the color showed but inside they are rotten.

Ray continued to follow the routine without any complain. Why? To make sure that the situation makes the enemy think that they have the situation under control. He hears no information about whether grace field livestocks had made their escape but Ray sternly believes that those two can make it happen.

If it was those Two then it will happen.

" You sure look certain. " Peter spoke up from the other side of the glass. Ray sat on the chair in the middle with a helmet with tubes containing weird liquid tries to intrude in his head. His hand held a paper and the other a pencil. The paper contained a list of questions that was related to the hallway he had passed through. It seemed like there were variables placed there that was supposed to be a test to check his memory.

" About what exactly? " Ray questioned. His eyes never leaving the paper as he rampage through his memories for about the few minutes he had gone before entering the room.

" You seem to have something in mind. A plan perhaps? Is it related to those children inside your orphanage? "

If he had inquired for it to him then Ray can safely assume that the two and the others had already escaped. Peter, his Dad, is trying to get information from him for their whereabouts. Maybe that's why he had told him that one of those two was here so he won't leave.

" I wish I can see them you know. " He spoke with a tone, he most likely should have made, more believable if it sounded a little more sad. He tilted his head to the side and finally finished filling in the paper. " Why? Have something happened to my family? " He added with a fake smile on his lips.

Peter could only grit his teeth before turning the sounds off to look over tot he other side and order something to the other scientists.

" Number 81194. This way. " The scientist beside him taking off the pads connection to the computer on his forehead then the tubes.

Ray followed them after his feet finally touches the ground. His back growing heavy. He was led to the basement where he was now residing in. The small room on the left side near the room where they experiment on a few defects.

" Arm. " They grabbed Ray by the arm and injected the red liquid in to him just like always. The painful pull on his back spread momentarily before he was pushed back inside.

Fatigue and exhaustion was now visible to his expression once he was left alone. He let out a sigh to let go of his paranoia at the sudden thought of his family getting captured again. He wants Emma and Norman to be happy and live long after all it won't do for them to be caught immediately.

He started to feel something rising in his stomach to his throat. He rushed over to the sink and vommited blood. It wasn't unusual but it made his throat dry and painful. He looked up to the mirror before placing his hand at the specific place his reflection was showing.

The vida flower blooming on his back growed redder than ever. His face was already pale enough to be mistaken as a ghost. He gritted his teeth in frustration. He wasn't sure how long he can keep the people occupied enough to not chase after the others immediately.

He needed more time. More plans. More actions to guarantee Emma and Norman was safe.

And it didn't matter how much experimens he'll have to go through for those scientist.

Emma and Norman just have to live a long and happy life away from these man eating monsters and wretched humans.

It didn't matter. It didn't matter if he was the one to die at least to him.

" Just for Emma and Norman... Please... Be safe... " He muttered to himself like a prayer before fainting.

。:゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚:。

Norman: I...

Emma: This...

Ray: oh cool. Not bad me.

Norman & Emma: >:O  *looks over to Ray*

Ray: what? Why are you making those faces?

Emma: seriously live your life Ray!

Norman: I'm sure Emma and I will be happy as long as you're around so you don't have to sacrifice yourself like that.

Ray: *shrugs* don't worry about it. I'm happy enough just by seeing you two.

Emma & Norman: (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠) really?

Ray: Yeah. I'll do anything to make sure you guys are alright and alive. I'll make sure that nothing will harm you guys. Even if I have to burn—

The whole family: NO!

Lannion and Thoma: Gosh Ray's so suicidal...

Barbara: Is he as crazy or more crazy than me?

Cislo: it's great to know you acknowledge yourself as crazy.

Vincent: when I'm with you guys, I seem to learn less everyday.

Isabella: *silently leaves the room crying*

Ray: . . .