Cold Heart 🤍🖤💔

Emma didn't object Norman's plan and she didn't tell Norman or Ray her opinion.
。:゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚:。

The smell of burning flesh remained in the air. The screaming and pleas of individual demons that could have been innocent.

Emma frowned as she looked down to the ground. Numerous puddle of blood could be sighted far and near her feet. A child with dirty blonde hair and deformed body rushes out of their house in panic. They head towards Emma without notice and bump on to her.

" P- please...! " The demon plead. Her whole body shaking in fear while looking at Emma.

Her reflection in the demon's eye looked different. With fire and smoke behind her, equipped with a gun and height higher than the pitiful demon child.

" d- don't kill us... Please! "

The certainty of Norman's expression and the hatred in his blue eyes Emma recalled.

He suffered a lot and is still suffering because of them...
She reasoned out to herself. Pointing the gun at the demon and narrowing her eyes.
But these people didn't do that to Norman...
She bit her lower lip, scared and confused.

" Please don't... " The demon grabbed their head and groaned in pain. They remained like that just like how Emma remained only pointing the gun at them instead of shooting them.
" how dare... How dare a mere human hurt my family!!! " The demon yelled their body starting to get more and more horrid until the look like a huge lizard like spider mix breed. Their mouth opened and dangerously kept Emma between their huge sharp fangs.

Emma dropped her gun shock at how the demon transformed from a pitiful child into a horrible monster.

The result of Norman's experiment.

" I'll KILL YOU!! "

" Oi Boss's family girl! Emma was it? " Barbara appeared kicking the demon away from Emma before they could sink their teeth in her. Barbara using her own make shift hammer made of meat to beat the demon up before tearing their limbs apart. " You can go back to the base if you want! You don't have to stick around here! I'm sure Boss would allow it since he wants his whole family safe! " Barbara suggested before running off to the battlefield once more.

Emma who was left standing in the middle of the chaos watched Barbara. She turned her head and see the others fight.

Especially Norman and Ray killing the demons.

Was she weird? Why does she want to save the demons too after everything? The only exception should only be Mujika and...

Emma looked down, a weak demon arm that was from the monster earlier pathetically grabbed her foot before it eventually died.

Emma covered her face. Her body trembling. She feels no different than those demons in the orphanage. Killing innocent people. She's doing all of this for her family though? Shouldn't it be an exception that she's doing this to keep her family safe?

Yes she's only doing this to keep them safe... To keep them safe from harm... Norman said that for it to happen the Demons have to go. She doesn't want Ray or Norman or any of her family to die again...

So she should be the monster that will kill them instead.

。:゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚:。

Norman & Ray: ...

Emma: hehe?

Norman: it's my fault isn't it?

Ray: well technically yeah you're also at fault but Emma is also to be blame for not speaking up I guess.

Emma: RAY?! NO! Norman it's not your fault!!

Norman: But you... Because of my plan... you...

Ray: This why my plans are safer to—

Norman & Emma: YOUR PLANS ARE THE WORST! YOU ALWAYS TRY TO KILL YOURSELF!!

Ray: * raises an eyebrow at them * So?

Norman: * nervous chuckle * don't die I guess?

Ray: yeah tell me that if you didn't get shipped out and got yourself experiment on instead of killed.

Norman: RAY!

Emma: * crying * I... I just want our family to be free and safe is that too much to ask?! Why are you two so—

Ray & Norman: Emma...  * Hugs Emma *