Only for you two 🤍💔🧡

Takes place after Emma and Ray had stopped Norman from becoming a murdering machine in the demon village.
。:゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚:。

" Let's grow up together. "

" due to the druge administered to me at Lambda, I won't live long. "

Ray's heart fell cold to the floor. Shuttering itself into tiny pieces. His two best friends are here but one is already being taken away from him just when they've just united.

A loud ear piercing scream roared from a far alerting Ray.

Ray pulled them up. " let's get out of here first! "

" Norman! " Emma grabbed on to Norman, who was still kneeling on the ground crying.

A huge deformed demon appeared from out of the smoke. Their eyes slowly focusing on Emma who had moved her body to get to Norman. Norman started to cough violently, his right hand covering his mouth while his other grabbing a fistful of his hair.

It let out a another ear piercing scream before lifting it's large legs to drag it to their direction.

Ray's heart began to beat violently inside his ribcage. The fear of losing his two treasures making him tremble.

" Norman! Emma! Please! Get out of there! "

The deformed monster reached over to them. It raised it's huge sharp claws at them and brought it down to meet the soft fleshy being infront of them.

Ray ran forward, he opened his arms wide to block even the tip of it's nail from reaching Emma and Norman.

It's long nails pierced through his whole body creating holes that let it passes through just barely reaching Emma and Norman. He let out a groan before grabbing the monster's wrists with both his arms. He narrowed his eyes at the being before gritting his teeth. Blood dripping out of the end of his mouth.

" RAY?! " Emma and Norman called out to him. Their eyes widened at the sight of Ray's back pierced by those long claws from the creatures they had grown to fear of. Without warning, Norman had unfortunate coughing fit and headache that made him lost focus at what's happening around him.

Ray tightened his grip on it's claw before taking a step forward to push the monster further away from the two. Blood started to drip down at the ever growing bigger holes in his body.

" I won't let you lay a finger on them! " Ray yelled out. He lowered his head in frustration.
" GET OUT OF HERE YOU TWO! "

" BUT RAY! " Emma raised her voice. Her face slowly turning pale at the sight of Ray's blood pooling below his feet.

" You IDIOT! " Ray yelled when he felt the force of the demon's claw pushed him back and barely touch Emma's cheek. A thin line coated by blood was now present on Emma's cheek. Her body froze in alert. Ray took out his arrow before pushing his body forward, the sharp edges of the demon's claws deepening into his body and widen his wounds. At close proximity, he raised the arrow and brought it down to pierce the monster's eye with it. It forcefully pulled back and threw Ray to the side, off it's reach. Emma quickly scrambled up to run to Ray's side. The monster already withering in pain before quietly dying on the ground.

" RAY!! "

Norman soon grounded himself only to panic at the sight of Ray on the ground, miles away from him while Emma runs over to him. He tries to run over to the two in a hurry. Wiping the blood with his sleeve as he do so.

He kneeled down and lightly pulled Ray into his embrace. Emma kneeling in front of him to see Ray.

Ray coughed out the blood. Red visibly trailing down from his wounds and his mouth.

Red. Everything.. everywhere... Was red. Ray was turning paler and colder while the red liquid below them was spreading. Larger. Darker.

Ray weakly lifted his arm which Emma immediately grabbed hold of. 
" Take care of everyone. " He mumbled with a weak smile. Norman couldn't stop his arms from shaking. Emma was already crying.

' I've cursed my life for so long... But just now... I was glad... Glad that with this life.. I was able to protect you guys... '

Ray silently chuckled to himself before closing his eyes.

The image of Isabella turning around and opening her arms towards him. The ends of her lips tugged up to a genuine heart warming smile. His feet that was aimlessly walking started to speed up. His body getting lighter and smaller as he run. Once he crossed that bright light, He landed into Isabella's embrace.
" Welcome home, son. "
She kindly spoke, her arms picked up Ray, who had finally turned into a child at the age of 4. She patted his head before the two headed back into the house with a faint lullaby the duo hummed, hand holding the other.

" Mother... " Ray called out with his final breath. His hand went limp and the two cried their heart out.

" RAY! PLEASE! DON'T LEAVE US LIKE THIS!! "

。:゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚゚:。。:゚:。

Emma & Norman: ...

Ray: Nice! Great job me!

Emma & Norman: ...

Don: I don't think that was... Nice Ray...

Ray: huh? It's nice! I mean like Emma and Norman got out alive so all's well ends well!
* Innocently and joyfully smiles *

Norman: don't give us that rare smile of yours. You died. Not nice at all Ray.

Ray: I don't know why you two are so hang up on that. I helped you two escaped!

Emma: Grrr Ray!! * Tackles Ray then wrestles him * How dare you think dying is okay!!

Ray: What do you mean How dare me?! I helped!!