my-log: gone

"WHAT IF WE VISIT MY HOUSE! You all could meet my parents!" Julie suggests as all of us girls are gathered at the HYBE cafe to enjoy our coffee

"WHAT IF WE VISIT MY HOUSE! You all could meet my parents!" Julie suggests as all of us girls are gathered at the HYBE cafe to enjoy our coffee. "And I'll cook you guys a delicious dinner!"

"But your parents home is so far away. We should stay closer to the office." Mi-Young pouts.

"You're only saying that because you're gonna drive us and you don't want to drive for more than an hour." Seong exposes her, making Mi-Young blush.

"Since Sejin Sir is giving us a three day weekend, why don't we take a trip instead? Rather than spend the night at someone's house?" Nari raises her hand and sips her latte at the same time.

"To where?—OO! Let's go to Jeju!" Lea exclaims.

"...I don't understand why we have to go somewhere." I mumble, and they all turn to me. "...Wouldn't you all much rather stay at home and relax?"

"Absolutely not! Whenever Sejin gives us time off, the 5 of us, now 6, go somewhere as a group!! We can relax any other day!" Julie explains to me.

"Oh...Well then Jeju sounds nice." I grin, taking a swill of my hot chocolate.

"So we all agree on Jeju?" Seong asks, but Mi-Young groans again.

"We have to fly there though! I hate heights!—"

"Then stay here."

"YOU'RE SO MEAN SEONG!" She whines again, and we laugh at her immaturity.

I stand up from my chair and bow. "Thank you guys for the drink. I'm going to head back to my room."

"Thanks for hanging with us!" Julie waves and so do the others.

"We'll update you if we decide to go to Jeju." Lea smiles.

I nod and walk off, grabbing my bag and leaving the cafe to the elevator.

~

For the entire day, I was working with some staff members to prepare a set for an upcoming music video ENHYPEN would be filming. By the end of the day my arms were so sore from carrying heavy props, that I couldn't even hold my bag anymore.

I say farewell to the workers I had been cooperating with, and enter the hallway. Immediately I hear someone call my name from down the hall. I turn and see a man waving at me happily, walking in my direction. I grin. "Oh, hi Jay."

He says "sup." with his head, jerking it upwards to greet me. "What are you doing on this floor? I don't think I've ever seen you up here."

"I was setting up for one of your music video shoots."

"Ohhh, that makes sense."

"What about you?" I lean to the side to look behind him. "You're alone?"

"Yeah, I was recording."