Reviewer Application

Before applying to be a reviewer, please take a look at the completion time frames we've created for the reviews based on how long we feel it should take at a maximum. (These apply once the review begins, not from the time of the participant's application.)

Here are the types of reviews we offer. Choose as many as you are comfortable with!

Cover/Blurb: 1 week. The reviewer will critique your cover and blurb ONLY.

Hook: 1 week. The reviewer will read the first two chapters, at a minimum, and critique the hook.

Plot Development, Character Development, or World-Building: 2 weeks. The reviewer will read 5 to 10 chapters and critique one of these items.

Full: 3 weeks. The reviewer will read the entire book and give an in-depth review.

"Buy It": 4 weeks. The reviewer will look at the entire package, read the book until they find an issue too big to let slide, then offer an in-depth review of everything up to that point, plus a statement about whether or not they'd buy the book and why. The reviewer is encouraged to DNR the book at any point should a serious problem with it arise. (DNR means Did Not Read; they started to read it but chose to not finish because of some catastrophic issue.)

If any of these sound like something you can do, our application process is two-fold

If any of these sound like something you can do, our application process is two-fold. First, please answer the following in a comment below:

Do you have any review Experience?

Type(s) of Review Offering:

Do you have, or are you willing to use, Discord?

Can you use Google Docs?

How many reviews do you want to conduct per month?

Would you be interested in reviewing in other languages besides English? If so, which ones?

Next, please go to the "Story to Review" Chapter and DM us a review of what you find there. Please do not leave your comments in the chapter! 

 Please do not leave your comments in the chapter!