3

"Guys can we go shopping?" I ask.

"No, please. We literally just went shopping with you last weekend." Matt whines.

"Pleaseeeee. I wanna try on more clothes." I beg.

"Why do you need everyone's opinion on your clothes. Just buy them." Chris says.

"Because I wanna make sure they look good." I say.

"You have eyes. Make the decision yourself." Matt says.

"You guys are being so mean, oh my gosh." Nick says.

"Thank you Nick, will you go with me?" I ask.

"No, but I'm not gonna be rude about it."

"Why nottttt?" I whine.

"Oh my god. You have a problem. Yes, I'll go if you promise to not ask next weekend." Chris says.

"YES!" I smile. I jump around the room in victory. "Thank you thank you thank you."

"Down bad." Matt mumbles.

Nick laughs.

"Shut up Matt." Chris hits him.

-

"American Eagle." I say.

"Come on, are you serious? That's like the busiest store in the mall. I'm gonna get swarmed." Chris complains.

"It's the busiest because it's the best and you're not famous enough to get swarmed so get off your high horse."

"You know what I mean, I'm gonna get noticed with a pretty girl, without the Matt and Nick, in public. People are gonna think we're dating."

"But everyone that knows you guys knows that I'm just a friend."

"Not everyone." Chris says.

"God, let's just go." I drag him into Aerie.

"Being in stores like this make me uncomfortable."

I follow Chris's eyes and see that he's looking at a mannequin in a lacy bra and sweatpants. (a/n y'all gave me so much shit for spelling it manikin so I had to change it)

"Would you rather I take you to Victoria's Secret?" I ask with a smile.

"No, that's 10 times worse." He says.

I get some hoodies and leggings, and shirts... and bras... and jeans... let's just say I really like AE and Aerie.

"So I'm just supposed to wait out here while you try everything on?" Chris asks.

"You know there's a mens section. Grab a hoodie and just go in the dressing room next to me."

"But I'm not gonna buy anything."

"Oh my god you're so dumb." I grab a hoodie and shove him into the fitting room stall next to the one I go into.

"Why am I in here?" Chris asks over the stall.

"Wait until I'm done and then you can come out. Unless you wanna wait out there where anyone can see you."

"Fine, I'll wait."

"Wait a second. How are you gonna help me figure out if these look good or not if you can't see me?"

"I don't know." Chris shrugs.

I sigh. "Come into the stall with me."

"Nahhh." He laughs.

"Oh come on. Turn around and face the corner when I'm changing." I say.

"Fine." He puts the hoodie on the rack and comes into the stall with me.

"What should I try on first?" I ask. "And keep your voice down, you have a distinctive voice. Someone could recognize it."

"This shirt and these jeans." He whispers.

"Okay, turn around."

He turns around and I push him into the corner.

"What the heck?"

"I don't trust you." I say, pulling my shirt off over my head.

"You should, I've known you since I was 5." Chris mumbles.

-

"We're backkkkk." I call as we walk into their house.

"It was torture. I'm never doing that again." Chris sighs.

"You can't tell me that wasn't fun. Although. I did restore some of Chris's hope today. I ordered the biggest Starbucks drink and finished it."

"That is true." Chris says.

"When are we going to Bethany again?" Matt asks.

"Um... the second week in July." I say.

"I'd like to make a deal that you do not come over to our house at all for the first week of July then." Matt says.

"What?" I ask.

"We're gonna get sick of you, especially with the 7 hour drive. And I just know you're gonna want to go shopping before for new bathing suits." He teases me. "Also why did we agree to drive? We're gonna drive ourselves insane, and it's not fair that me and Jordan are the only ones with our licenses so we're gonna have to drive the whole way down."

"Facts." I say.

"It's gonna be funnnn." Chris smiles.

"How much you wanna bet Matt's gonna try to push you out of the car?" I ask Chris.

"Oh I'd bet good money." Nick says.

a/n- who's excited for the trip in July :) maybe I'll fast forward through time rn cause even tho it's February when im writing this it might not get released for a while in case I stop writing it for a bit

a/n- ty for 300 reads!