31

A/n- 217k READS?!?! that's almost like... 217k reads

-Chris's pov- (a/n- SUPRISE SHAWTY LMAO)

"I'm ready to propose." I say to Matt. "How should I do it?"

"You what?" He asks.

"Yeah. I'm in love with her. I want to spend the rest of my life with her."

"Woah. Chris, that's big." Matt says.

"That's what she said." I chuckle.

Matt laughs. "Wow, we always thought you'd be the last one to get married."

"Why?" I ask defensively.

"Cause you're the stupidest and you have the biggest attitude." Matt explains. "But anyway, what were you thinking of doing for the proposal?"

"I don't know, I wanted to ask you. I'm not sure what to do." I say.

"Hm... she really likes running around in the rain. Do it on a day when it's raining." Matt says.

"Oh yeah, she does like rain." I nod.

"You should go visit her in college again when she goes back, it's always warm there, she lives by the beach." Matt says.

"That is not true at all. Maryland's weather is so bipolar. It's 70 one day and then snowing the next. It'll definitely be cold up there at this time of year." I say.

"Hm. Well then maybe you should take her out in the dark some night while she's still here, hopefully a night when it's raining, and you can propose then. We don't have any snow yet so it won't be extremely cold." Matt suggested.

"That's a great idea." I smile. "Thanks bro."

"Of course, this is such a big step. I'm glad I could help." Matt smiles.

A/n- I know this is a short story, but I'm ending this here. This story was amazing to write but I want to write a Matt one now if that's ok with you guys. I tried to write a baylen fanfic and I didn't have any motivation for some reason. But I'll keep trying if you want. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed!

Also be sure to check out my book about Matt!