22

A/n- second post today cause I forgot to post yesterday but I thought I did

"Jordan, wake up." Nick says. "You got burned on your back."

I groan. "What?" I arch my back to stretch. "Ow fuck!" I collapse.

"You got sunburned on your back." Chris says.

"Oh my goshhhhh." I whine. "Not again."

"Put my shirt on so it doesn't get worse while we walk back, you can get on my shoulders if you want and I'll give you a piggy back ride." Chris offers.

I smile. "Thank you."

I put my arms around his neck and he helps me get my legs around his waist.

Nick and Matt look at us.

"Do you want to sit on my shoulders?" He asks.

"How am I supposed to- whatever. Sure." I push myself up on his shoulders and wrap my legs around his neck. Not like that but you know what I mean.

We walk back to the condo.

I make a Tik Tok on his shoulders but don't post it because I would probably get hate and people will think we're dating.

"Oh, are you three triplets?" An older woman asks the boys as we wait for the crosswalk to change.

"Yeah." Chris smiles.

She looks at us. "Are you two dating?" She asks.

"No." We laugh.

She chuckles. "Okay. We'll see."

-

29

29.2k likes

whoisjordan LuLu's for the birthday dinner

92 comments

103 shares

user1 she's taking over their birthday too?

user2 LULUS IS SO CUTE

user3 twerk

user4 what is Tik Tok anymore smh

Nicolassturniolo not you outshining me on my birthday
^whoisjordan stop you look so good

-

"I wanna do that." I say, looking up at the tower of obsticle courses.

"Bet, I'll do it with you." Chris says.

We pay and the worker straps us into our harnesses.

"Glad I decided not to wear a dress." I chuckle.

"Oh, yeah. We should probably put it on the website but we get girls wearing dresses all the time. At least there's the tomboy-tuck." The girl chuckles.