8

"Tell them what we're doing today Jordan." Chris shoves the camera in my face like a little kid.

"Going to the zoo." I look at him.

"I'm so excited!" He screams.

"Oh my god, shut the fuck up." Nick says, coming out of the bathroom.

"Chris, there's other people in the rooms around us." Matt says.

"You guys are no fun." Chris pouts. "Guys, we're going to the zoo today and I'm so excited because when I go to the zoo I feel like a 12 year old and it makes me so happy. What are you most excited to see Jordan?"

"The tigers and the lions. Pretty much all the big cats."

"You're a fucking psychopath." Chris states.

"They're so cute though." I stick out my bottom lip. "Especially the little baby lions cause they're small and they don't have their manes yet."

"I'm most excited to see Nick's reaction to the birds." Chris smiles, jumping back and forth on the beds. He's set the camera on the dresser that the TV is sitting on. "Imagine if a big macaw just swoops down while we're on the ground."

"Please stop. Do not." Nick covers his head.

"What if it comes and picks you up and starts to carry you away?" Chris teases.

Poor Nick.

"Insert the video of nick in 'birds are taking over' just explaining how a bird is gonna snatch you one day and drop you on the concrete." I laugh. "Birds are taking over is my favorite video. Gotta be one of the best."

"That video was lame. Nick talked the whole time." Matt says.

"Chris! Get off my bed. Stop jumping." I scold.

"Don't make mama Jordan come out again. It wasn't pretty last time." Nick says.

I cross my arms. "When are we leaving?"

"Like right now." Matt says.

"We should do a fit check, hold on." Nick opens Tik Tok. "Fit check. White shirt and yellow shorts. Matt you go."

"Black corduroys and a ransom shirt with a devil on it."

"Chris your turn." Nick says.

"Why are you rushing?" Chris asks.

"Chris we have to go like right now hurry up." Matt explains.

"Oh uh white tee and black shorts, Jordan go."

I push him out of the way. "teal shirt and high waisted jean shorts." I lift up my shirt so the camera can see my shorts."

"And we're all wearing air forces byeeee."

"Actually I'm wearing gray and white Jordan 1s." I correct.

"Whatever anyways bye love you guys." Nick waves.

Chris grabs the camera and we leave the room.

"Let's take the elevator." Nick says.

"No." Matt says.

"Come on, it'll be easier." I say.

"Fine." Matt says.

The doors to the elevator open.

"Oh my god."

"Oh, I'll be fine in a glass elevator." Matt smiles.

The boys shove me into the elevator.

"No. Stop I literally can't." I cover my face with my hands and look down. "I literally can't."

a/n- she's obviously very overdramatic lol