30

-2 weeks later-

210.5k likes

whoisjordan guess where I ammmmm

236 comments

325 shares

User2 can anyone read the numbers on the house
^whoisjordan pin of shame
Pinned! 📌

User1 she's back for the clout

User3 at least she's dressing normally now

User4 don't listen to them, be yourself

Christophersturniolo MY GIRL IS BACK HOME
Liked by creator

-

I run up to Chris and hug him as hard as I can.

We hug for a moment before giving each other a peck.

"Get a room." Matt calls.

I look at him. "It was literally 0.1 seconds long." I say before giving him a hug. "But I missed you too."

"As usual, the gay doesn't get a hug." Nick sighs.

I smile. "Come here." I throw my arms around him. "You're no longer the solo homo."

-

We sit on nick's bed, watching TV.

Chris is sitting at the headboard with a bowl of popcorn in his lap. I lay next to him, resting my head on his shoulder. Nick is sitting at the edge of the bed and Matt is laying across the bed perpendicular to me and chris. (They're laying like || and he's laying like -- if that makes sense.)

"Because Hallie's a two face cunt!" Maddy yells on the TV.

"I'm not a cunt, YOU'RE THE CUNT!" Cassie yells.

"YOU'RE THE FUCKING CUNT BITCH!" Maddy yells back.

"Oooooooooohh." We all day at the same time.

"Do girls really fight like this?" Matt asks.

"If one dates the others' ex, yeah." I say in a 'duh' tone. "If chris and I broke up and Cassie started dating him I'd beat that bitch into next year."

We all start laughing.

"Damn." Chris smiles.

-

"Do you want to go for a drive?" I whisper to Chris.

He groans and rolls over.

"Chris." I whisper. "Chrisssss."

I would yell 'fire' but that'd just be mean, considering...

"Whaaaat?" he whines.

"Shhhh. Can we go for a ride?" I ask quietly, nick is asleep on the floor and Matt is sleeping at the foot of the bed.

"Yeah." He rubs his eyes and sits up.

I put on some shorts.

We get into the Mini Van and start driving around.

"Why'd you want to go for a ride?" Chris asks me.

"I couldn't sleep. And I just wanted us to have a little bit to talk. FaceTime isn't the same and we won't get much alone time this week." I say.

Our hands lay on the rest between seats, our fingers intertwined.

-

"GUYS GUESS WHAT!" Chris yells. "ITS JORDAN!"

Him and Nick start screaming.

I laugh. "Boys!"

They stop. "Sorry."

"So guys today we're talking about stuff. Just stuff. Random stuff. Cause that's all we have ideas for." Chris says.

"Why did you say stuff so many time?" I ask.

Matt laughs.

"STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF!" He yells.

"Chris! Shut up!" Nick exclaims in annoyance.

"Anyways. What should we start with?" I ask.

"Oh, I wrote down a few things for us to talk about." Matt says. He opens up notes. "Thoughts on getting an apartment together soon."

"Well obviously since Jordan's in college she wouldn't move in with us until she graduates. Or me and her would get a separate place near you guys." Chris says.

"Well if I don't like college I can drop out." I say. College is fun but it's a lot of work.

"That's true. Oh, it would be perfect to get a townhouse. The one on the end. That way we only have one neighbor, and then it's like a bunch of floors so you guys can be in the basement and we can be on the top floor." Chris says. 

"Or the other way around." Matt says with a scoff.

"Why are none of us acting like chris is gonna live in the apartment above the garage while the rest of us live in a house together?" I joke.

"Hey man, I will not be Joey." He puts his finger up.

I laugh. "I'm kidding." I kiss his cheek.

"We should talk about that theory that all the Disney movies are connected." I say.

"Yeah but frozen 2 ruined the Ariel thing." Nick says.

"What?" Chris asks.

"In frozen the parents were going to Ariel's wedding." I say.

"How the- wait that makes sense." Chris says.

"Yeah. But in the second one we found out they were going to some island or some shit about the mom's magic past or whatever." Nick says.

"Wait which one is that?" Chris asks.

"Oh my GOD chris we already had the Disney talk!" Nick yells.

"No, we had the little mermaid talk." Chris corrects.

"Alright, shut up. Frozen is the one with the girl with ice powers and she has to keep it secret." Matt explains.

"But then if it's a secret why does she freeze the lake?"

"Oh my god." I squirm at how wrong he is.

"It's a fjord, and she got mad. It's cause her idiot sibling wouldn't leave her alone!" Matt tilts his head and purses his lips.

Chris laughs. "You look goofy bro."

Matt rolls his eyes.