26

Broke besties

Jordan 🤪
So do you guys wanna help us move our friend Trinity into her new sorority house today instead of the beach?

James 💪🏻
Idk man the beach sounds a lot more fun...

Cassie 💅🏻
Plz we can go to the beach any day for the rest of the year

Tommy 🤙🏻
It's maryland, we don't have much time until it gets cold... we're already loosing chances

Noah 🤘🏻
I mean it is just one day
It couldn't hurt

Jordan 🤪
YES NOAH
And it could be fun
Unless you boys don't think you can handle carrying heavy boxes...

James 💪🏻
Alright alright
Fine
We'll do it

"Yes!" Cassie and I cheer.

We make a gc with us and Trinity.

me

| the boys said they'd do it

trin <3

| omg perfect! I'm so excited ty guys sm

Cass

| ofc!

-

"Time to get a move on." I laugh at my joke.

"Oh my gosh." Everyone sighs.

"I thought it was funny." James shrugs.

"You have the personality of a brick." Cassie mumbles.

I giggle.

We each grab a box and start getting stuff into her room.

The room comes with a bed and furniture so she just needs to get her clothes and essentials into her room, then she can get her clothes in her dresser and go shopping for some stuff to make her room more unique.

"So how do we join Sorority?" I ask one of the other girls helping Trinity move.

You might be thinking, does it really take 9 people to move clothes and essential items from a car to a room? But Trinity has a lot of clothes. She can probably go 2 months easy without having to do laundry.

"We have to ask you some questions and then you have to talk to someone in admissions about moving out of your dorm." She explains.

"Cool. How early do you think I could move in? If I'm excepted that is."

"You could probably be moved in by the end of September."

"Sweet." I smile. Having my own room in college sounds amazing.

I feel my phone buzz and put the box down on her bed.

I go into the bathroom to check it.

Matt: Call me.

I call Matt and he answers immediately.

"Are you busy?" He asks.

"I'm helping Trinity move but there's a bunch of people and we're almost done so I can take a break to talk." I say.

"Okay." He calls chris into his room. "Say what you wanna say."

"I wasn't stalking you or anything but I saw that three new guys followed you on Tik Tok and since they all posted about going to SU I assumed they're the guys you're friends with now and I got self conscious and a little worried because they're all muscular and good looking and I feel like you haven't talked to me that much since you moved-"