05. Jellyfish

⎯⎯

⎯⎯

"Tae uncle!", Ae-Cha yelled as she ran out of her bedroom and towards the hall, desperately trying to escape from Jay, who was chasing her for half an hour to comb her hair, to get her ready for school but Ae-Cha wasn't in the mood.

She ran towards Taehyung, who was sitting on the couch, scrolling through his phone. She hugged his neck tightly as she spoke in between her gasps for air,

"Tae...save baby... Dada monster... not let baby live... Save baby.."

Taehyung, who registered her presence after feeling her hugging him tightly, kept his phone aside as he picked her up and made her sit on his lap.

"What happened? Why is my princess so scared?", Taehyung asked, caressing her hair as the toddler hugged him tightly.

However, a loud yell was heard from the bedroom before Jay came out of the bedroom, looking exhausted and annoyed.

"You annoying little microorganism! Come here, right now!", Jay yelled before stomping towards the duo.

"Save me from monster!", Ae-Cha yelled before snuggling into Taehyung, trying her best to hide in his embrace.

"Oh my... What's going on ?", Taehyung questioned as he glanced at the baby and then back at Jay, who had made himself comfortable on the couch in front of them.

Panting a bit, Jay glared at the baby, who was secretly returning his glare, while hiding in Taehyung's arms.

"Ask your princess. I swear, she is an annoying cockroach!", Jay huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"What happened Ae-Cha?", Taehyung questioned her as he softly cupped her face and made her look at him.

"You know... Dada was combing my hair but.... But baby said that Tae does more pretty hair... Then, dad said go to your Tae uncle... Then, baby was about to come to TaeTae but... Dada scolded baby... So.. baby got angry. I not let him comb my hair....", Ae-Cha explained before heaving a huge sigh as she hugged him again.

Taehyung pressed his lips in a thin line as he tried to suppress his laughter. He looked at Jay with an eyebrow raised, asking if it was true.

Jay rolled his eyes in response as he leaned back, with his arms crossed over his chest.

"All she does is talk about you. Like... She doesn't even think I am handsome or cool. She talks about you all day .... Tae uncle this... Tae uncle that... And when it comes to me... Then, I am a damn potato. Like seriously? Just look at me... Girls can die for me and she doesn't even value me!", Jay rambled, huffing at the end.

Taehyung looked down at the girl, asking if that was true. She slowly nodded before sending a glare towards Jay for exposing her like that.

"Well... I know that your dada is a potato but let's not call him that. He might feel bad...", Taehyung told her sweetly, roasting Jay in the process.