11. Ae-Cha's blood group

⎯⎯

⎯⎯

"Ae-Cha, that's enough. Give me the phone.", Jay spoke as he made his way towards the bed with a pastel purple coloured cup, full of chocolate milk in his hand.

Ae-Cha, who was sitting on the bed wide awake, watching something on his phone, let out a whine when Jay snatched the phone away from her and kept it in his pocket.

"Dada, phone!", She cried as she stood up on the bed and toddled towards Jay, who was standing in front of the edge of the bed, facing her.

"Dada, baby wan phone.", She spoke fisting his tee and looking at him with a pout.

"First, finish your milk.", Jay spoke, beckoning towards the cup in his hand.

Ae-Cha stared at the cup before shaking her head. Taking a few steps back, she sat on the bed with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Baby no drink it. No like it.", She muttered while looking at Jay with a pout.

"Drink it."

"Baby no like-"

"Right now.", Jay ordered in a stern tone, making the toddler stare at him in shock before she fisted her hand and brought it up, to her eyes, rubbing them softly as she let out a sob.

"Me no like it. Why dada force me?", She spoke while sobbing softly.

" It's for your own good. Hurry up, be quick.", Jay repeated again in a stricter tone.

"Nooo!", She whined as tears made their way out of her eyes.

"Shut the f*** up and drink it right now!", Jay unknowingly raised his voice at her.

Ae-Cha flinched when she heard his loud voice as she didn't dare to make any sound after hearing it. She gulped as she stared at Jay with glossy eyes, who was staring back at her angrily with his jaw clenched.

"Fine. Do whatever you want to do. I don't care!", Jay spat before harshly placing the cup on the nightstand and laying down on the bed with his phone in his hand.

Ae-Cha sat there for a moment, trying to control her sobs as she didn't dare to make a single sound after seeing his angry side.

After a few minutes, she mustered up her courage as she hung her head low. She held her ears with a pout on her lips and mumbled,