10. Dairy Milk

Warning : Osculation and implicit reference to sexual affairs

⎯⎯

"Dada.... Smell yummy!", Ae-Cha spoke as she closed her eyes and inhaled the aroma of the smoking, hot pasta.

Jay smiled looking at her adorable eyes, which were wide and twinkling in fascination and delight. He extended his hand and pinched her cheeks, finding her adorable.

"Dada... You feed baby, okay?", Ae-Cha spoke as she passed her fork to him. It was her favourite thing to do. She felt so good when he fed her. She could feel his love when he would feed her with that beautiful smile of his, on his lips.

"Okay, my baby. As my grasshopper says.", Jay spoke with a soft chuckle.

"You dada t'ee frog.", Ae-Cha mumbled with a frown before leaning forward and opening her mouth, asking for a bite.

Jay rolled his eyes playfully before stabbing some pasta with the fork. He didn't forget to blow on it before positioning it in Ae-Cha's mouth, who closed her eyes and chewed the delicious pasta with relish, feeling its creamy and saucy taste.

"Dada....so yum! You eat too.", Ae-Cha spoke with wide, doe eyes as she took the fork from his hand and stabbed a bit of pasta, giving a bite of it to Jay.

Jay took it with a smile, feeling happy as she didn't forget to give it to him. It wouldn't have been a big deal if she wouldn't have given it to him but still, Jay was an emotional person. He got touched by small and sweet gestures but the drawback was that he got hurt by pretty small things.

"Thank you, baby. It's very tasty but now, you eat it. My baby bread was hungry, right?", Jay spoke as he leaned forward. Softly holding her jaw, he placed a peck on her forehead before retracting his face and cleaning the sauce smeared near her lips, with a tissue.

After slowly chewing the pasta and enjoying its taste, Ae-Cha finally finished it as she pushed the empty plate towards Jay. Placing her hand on her tummy, she mumbled, " Baby full, dada."

"Are you sure? If you want more then I can order it. Just tell me if you are still hungry.", Jay spoke while wiping her mouth.

"Yesh dada. Baby really full.", She spoke while bobbing her head with each word.

"Fine... But, I need to use the restroom before leaving. Don't worry, I'll come back quickly. Just don't move from here and don't go anywhere with a stranger. There are other people in this restaurant. So, no one could forcefully kidnap you but still, they have other ways. So, remember what dada has taught you. Hm?", Jay asked as he stood up from his chair.