Volume 1 - Chapter 2

The entrance ceremony wasn't really that fun, and it was boring. Although I did notice something interesting.

The classes were alined in a certain manner was what made me interested. On the left were 4 lines(There are two lines for each class), and they were the students who were fully composed and calm. And the right side was two more classes, most of which were sleeping and yawning.

Our class, which was on the right side, was composed as well--- Similar to the first two classes. Which weirds me out and interested me at the same time.

It was weird because if our class was this composed... Wouldn't it make sense to put us on the left as well? And it interested me because of the order of the other 4 classes.

Anyways, after the ceremony was over, we were told to go to our respective classrooms. Thankfully, both me and Kaori are both placed in the same class, Class 1-E.

We soon arrived at the door of our classroom, I opened the door and saw that we weren't really the first ones in the room. I started looking for my nameplate in the classroom and found it in the back window seat.

I sat in my seat, and to my surprise, Kaori is right beside me. I can hear Kaori chuckle beside me, which made me wonder why.

"Look's like you got the protagonist seat, Kiyo." Ah, so that was why she was chuckling. I thought it was something about me being placed right beside her.

The classroom was soon filled with students, which I noticed is not that much, and after a few minutes, the bell rang. At the exact time the bell rang, the teacher walked in of our class.Are some of our students late..? I can only see 14 students, with me and Kaori included, isn't there a lot more supposedly?

No actually... It seems like this was the actual amount for our class since there were no more vacant chairs.

Looks like I was too observant of the other classes earlier that I forgot to even evaluate my own class.

"Good Morning class! I'm Ellen Baker! I usually teach English .., But since we don't change classrooms here, I'll be acting as your homeroom teacher!" Our sensei looks pretty beautiful if I were to say..,

She has Light-blonde hair which is in a Ponytail, and she has emerald green eyes, similar to how Kaori looks. If I didn't know Kaori and Ellen-sensei didn't introduce themselves, I might've mistaken them for family members.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all! Before you guys introduce each other, I will distribute written materials with information about this school's special rules. I will also hand out the admissions guide." The students from the front then passed some familiar documents.

I believe they were the ones we received after we have been accepted.This school differed from the multitude of other Japanese high schools in a few key ways. Here, all students were required to live in dormitories located on school premises. Also, except for special cases, such as studying abroad, students were forbidden to contact anyone outside the school. Even contact with your immediate family was forbidden without authorization.Naturally, leaving school grounds without permission was also strictly forbidden. However, the campus also came equipped with many excellent facilities. With its own karaoke spot, theater, café, boutique, and more, you could easily compare this school to a small city. The campus is spread over more than 600,000 square meters.

This school boasted another unique feature: the S System.

"I will now hand out your student ID cards. By using your card, you can access any of the facilities on campus, purchase goods from the store, and so on. It acts like a credit card. However, it is imperative that you pay attention to the points that you spend. At this school, you can use your points to buy anything. Anything located on the school premises is available for purchase."