Volume 3 - Chapter 3

-Day 2-

We finally reached the 2nd day of the exam. We still have more than 200 points so we are still in the clear.

Today was supposed to be when I and Kaori would scout for Class D and E but we had a bit of changing plans. And now...

"Nii, Let's go."

"I don't hate the idea of scouting but it's ✨Socializing✨! We both hate those Shiro!" Sora screamed at the top of his lungs as Shiro looks at him with a deadpan.

Shiro volunteered to take over the scouting instead with his older brother, Sora. I particularly didn't mind but I did wonder why they would do it.

Shiro said it was for practicing to ✨Socialize✨ So I didn't mind them and just let them do their own business.

"Oiii Kiyotaka! Me and Akise found a cornfield! Why don't we have some Cooked corn today instead?!" Karma screamed at the top of his lungs. Beside him was Akise who was holding a basket with such an annoying face.

To be honest, I was sort of amazed by the fact that they arrived so early. It hasn't even been 20 minutes since they left. Maybe that cornfield was too near to us?

"Got it Asuna? Oreki?"

"Okay."

"You got it! Kiyotaka-kun!" Oreki replied with his ever-so-usual lazy voice and Asuna said with an energetic voice. Asuna immediately picked up the ingredients and left in the hut with Oreki lagging behind her.

"Oh, and Shiba, Sakuta?" The two named immediately turned their heads toward me. I got the map I got from Ellen-Sensei earlier as I give it to them.

"Can you look for more spots? You just have to look for that similar Machines like that one. And mark them on the map." I said as I pointed to the Square Machine near the Hut. They both just nod and left. 

Now with this, everyone should have a responsibility in the Class. Asuna and Oreki would be taking care of the food, Sora and Shiro will be scouting the other classes, Shiba and Sakuta would be looking for more spots, and the rest will continue building the hammocks, they didn't finish it yesterday for some reason.

And thus, it leaves me a bit more private time.

"So, What was this plan of yours?" Kaori asks. Of course, I still have to get Kaori to know about my plan.

I know she would agree, but there is still a small possibility she won't cooperate. After all, my plan was quite dangerous. However, Kaori trusts me and vice versa. So hopefully, she'll cooperate.

--

"Shiro, why'd you do that? Kiyotaka and Kaori can scout the classes themselves."

"I can't help it..... I feel guilty not helping........ Also, they have a plan..... They need to discuss it without us....." Shiro muttered. She didn't lie about feeling Guilty, in fact, everything about what she said was nothing but the truth.

It was just speculation but since Kiyotaka has been spending less time with Class B, she simply assumed he has some sort of plan going on.

"Oh? Is that so?" Sora said. Sora wasn't the type to normally doubt hios sister, since they have the best bond a sibling could ever have, but he can't help but feel suspicious. Shiro tends to hide things from him after all.

"I'm also curious.... How many wildcards do Class D and E have.....? And can they defeat us....?" Sora's eyes slightly narrowed at Shiro's statement. Shiro was a genius, so she would say complicated things sometimes. But Sora would understand them.