Volume 1 - Chapter 6

"Calm down." Oii! I know she is annoying. But please don't resort to violence. I won't like to go to the Teachers Facility this early.

"What the hell is her deal? Goddamn it!" he shouted.

"There are many different types of people, you know."

"Shut it. I hate those stuffy, too-serious types."He continued to glare at me. Sudou grabbed his noodle cup once again, ripped off the cover, and began eating.

"Hey, you guys first years? This is our spot." Oya~? Looks like we have another fight going on here.

.

.

.

.

... I should really stop talking to my own mind and making different personalities.

As Sudou slurped his ramen, three boys came out.No matter how I look at it, they look like they are senpais.

"Who are you? I was already here. You're in the way. Get lost," Sudou barked.

"You hear this guy? 'Get lost,' he says. What a cocky little first-year punk." The three laughed in Sudou's face. Sudou shot up, slamming his noodle cup against the ground. The broth and noodles splashed everywhere.

"'First-year punk,' huh? You tryin' to make fun of me, huh?!" Sudou had an extremely short fuse. So, as I expected, he became violent.

"You're awfully mouthy, considering we're second-year students. We already put our bags here, see?" Plop! With those words, the second-year upperclassmen students put down their bags and guffawed loudly.

"See, our stuff's here. Now, beat it," one of them said.

"You got a lot of guts, asshole."Sudou didn't back down, unfazed by being outnumbered. It looked like fists were going to fly at any moment. I, of course, didn't want any part of it myself.

"Oh, wow, scary. What class are you in? Wait, never mind. I think I know. You're in Class D, aren't you?"

"Yeah, so what?" Sudou snapped. The upperclassmen students exchanged glances and burst into laughter.

"You hear that? He's in Class D! I knew it! It was a dead giveaway!"

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean? Hey!" As Sudou barked at them, the boys grinned and stepped backward.

"Aw, you poor things. Since you're 'defective,' we'll let you off the hook, just for today. Let's get going, guys." Since I was with Sudou, they must've thought I was with Class D together with Sudou.

"Hey, don't run away! Hey!" Sudou shouted.

"Yeah, yeah, keep on yapping. You guys'll be in hell soon enough anyway."

"Ah, damn it! If those had been nice second-year students or cute girls, that would've been great. Instead, we had to deal with those annoying morons." Sudou didn't bother to clean up his mess. He thrust his hands into his pockets before heading back. I looked at the wall outside the convenience store, discovering two surveillance cameras.

"*Sigh* How problematic," I muttered. I bent down, picked up the cup, and started cleaning up the mess.

"Wow~ He has such a short fuse don't he?" Kaori said as she carried the plastic bag she has on her shoulder.

"Yes, he sure does. But I guess I have to be ready, since becoming his friend might mean that I'll get into more troubles." I said finishing up the cleaning. Kaori just sighs and looks at where Sudo left.

"Y'know... Class D students are pretty painful... Not going to lie, thankfully, we are placed in a less problematic one."

"Indeed." I am not sure whether Horikita even listened to what I said earlier. But I do hope she did not, I would want to see her face when she figured out I was true. Such a shame that I won't be able to see it through.