Volume 2- Chapter 3

It's now June 2. Sudou's situation has now been explained to the whole class, and all of us weren't happy at all. Sudou wasn't in our class, yet, we were affected.

But at the same time, it was acceptable because by doing this, the school can bring out the witness since Sudou said there was one. Besides, it's not like she'll speak anyway.

"Well--- You'll probably get the final decision next Tuesday. And perhaps you'll be able to get those points now. So you guys shouldn't worry." Ellen-sensei said as she erased the writings on the board.

"Since Homeroom is now over, I'll be leaving now. Good luck with Mashima-san's class~!" Ellen-sensei then left. There are still a few minutes before Mashima-sensei comes, so we decided to discuss it a little bit.

"Say--- Isn't Sakura-san the witness?" Kaguya said with a visible frown on her face, of course, everyone nodded to confirm her question.

"Yeah.., But what Sudou needs is actual evidence. Since Sakura-san didn't have evidence and was just a witness.., There is no need for her to step forward." Kaori says sadly.

"And also-- Since Sakura-san is from Sudou's class, there might be a possibility that her presence will be used against Class E." I followed. 

"Oh yeah... Maybe it IS better for her to stay back for this one.." Sakuta said as he sighs. To be honest, I'm glad... If Sakura would present herself as a witness, it'll be hard to finish the deal with Sudou losing the trial.

After all, the bigger the punishment, the more he will reflect.

"Perhaps so..." And after Akise said that, the second bell rang, and Mashima-sensei then came in perfectly at the same time.

"Goodmorning, Class B, hope you had a great discussion. Anyways, let us start with our topic today."

--

After our Classes, I heard that another trouble from a friend was happening. And no, it's not Sudou although it is related to him.

Yes, it was Sakura. While Horikita and Kushida were sort of pestering her about Sudou's case. And since Sakura was very nervous, someone from her class accidentally broke her camera when she wants to leave in a hurry.

So now, I'm on my way to Keyaki mall to hopefully accompany her. And to my surprise, she wasn't alone.

"Ayanokouji-kun? You're here too?" Kushida asks in confusion. I can't blame her though.

"Well--- Sakura is my friend so I was worried when I heard her Camera broke." That was a bluff. Sakura IS my friend but I don't care about her camera. Just wanted to accompany her to escape a few things.

"O-oh... I'm sorry I did that... It was my fault.."

"N-no! It's fine!" Then we left for the electronics store, with me and Kushida talking most of the time. Sakura would eventually butt in the conversation but would soon be quiet. We soon arrived at the said electronic store and my boy, it has a lot of Gadgets.

The electronics store I went to buy our 2 phones and those recording devices were much bigger so this place is new to me.

"If I'm remembering correctly, the repair service is located at the counter in the back." Looks like Kushida has been here before since she knew what to do.

"I wonder if they'll be able to fix it soon.." Sakura said quietly. Kushida seemed to have heard her since she also turned her way.

"You're really fond of that Camera aren't you? Sakura-san?"

"Y--yes. Is that... Weird?"

"No.., Not at all, I mean, isn't that a good hobby? Well, It's just me assuming what you do with your camera. Nevertheless, I hope they fix it quickly." Well--- She's not wrong though. Then I started looking around for more stuff and I found something interesting.