Volume 1 - Chapter 15

*Kaori's POV*

Monday finally came and to both my and Sora-Kun's surprise, Class E had the same idea as us for the Midterms.

How'd we know that? That is simple. Let's go back a few moments before the class started...

"So--- You're telling me that Sakura-san is some sort of Spy from Class E?" I ask out of curiosity as I look straight into Sakuta-Kun's eyes.

"Yes--- Although I didn't expect someone to follow me..." Sakuta answered as he scratches his head.

"Ahahahaha! This is why you should pay more attention to your surroundings!!" Sora can't help but laugh loudly at his friend's demise. Meanwhile, Jabami just sighs and Tatsuya surprisingly agreed.

For the past few days.., Class B had become a bit closer than before and more improvements are seen. Like how Shiro-chan and Tatsuya-kun talk more often.

"I'll call Sakura-san and see if she has any more information." Sakuta-kun says as he opens the 'BlueLine' app, the messaging app issued to all of the students in ANHS.

As soon as he called Sakura-san, he immediately turned it onto Speaker Mode and puts it down by the table.

"H-hello? Sakuta-san?" Sakura-san nervously asks. I can't help but coo at her voice since she sounds so cute.

"Hello, Sakura-san... Apparently, we were followed yesterday..."

"E-eh?!! By who?!" Sakura asks as her previous nervous tone suddenly disappears.

Is she like Kushida? No.., I doubt that.

"Well--- We're in luck because it was just Hironaka-san."

"The leader of Class-B?" Sakuta in return hummed loudly. At this point, I can't contain my excitement anymore as I immediately chimed in the conversation.

"Yahallo! Sakura-chan~!" I said enthusiastically. Sakura-san seemed shocked that the call was in Speaker mode but soon got over it.

"So it's in speaker mode?"

"Yeah... It's not like I can do anything... Hironaka-san is one of the class leaders, if she literally finds out someone in our class is spying, then she'll say it to the whole class." Sakuta-kun said over the phone.

"But aren't every class leader like that?" Kiyotaka-kun answered with a 'WTF face' and Akabane-kun can't help but snicker. The rest chuckled however with the exception of Tatsuya-kun and Houtarou-kun.

"So, Sakura-san.., Was it? Why would you betray your own class just for spying?" Kaguya-san said as she looks at the phone seriously as if she was talking to a businessman. This made everyone remember that she is a Shinomiya.

"Well.., Me and Sakuta-kun were childhood friends.., Unlike him, I was not really that talented. I only have talent in photography... And it's easy for me to get nervous around people that either me or Sakuta-kun don't know... So maybe that's why I was in Class D. So in a way, I want to help him... Even if it gets me expelled." I can't help but be amazed by how she even wanted to sacrifice herself just to help a childhood friend.

As the others were in awe just like me, Miyuki-kun began speaking.

"Hey..."

"What do you need?" Akise-kun answers as he looks at Miyuki-kun calmly. Everyone listened in to the conversation as well and paid close attention to Miyuki-kun.

"If we can buy Information with points... Can't we buy a Class Transfer of some sort? We can just like, transfer Sakura-san to our class if ever she got found out.." Almost everyone's eyes widened, with the exception of Kiyotaka-kun, Shiro-chan, and me.