Volume 1 - Chapter 11

It's almost night on the same day everything was revealed, May 1. I am with Akabane Karma-kun right now as we went to the mall to buy some supplies for a plan Class B thought of. It's mostly just some things that can be used to record but that was it.

"A-ayanokouji..?" The one who just talked to me was Yamauchi, one of the rumored 'Idiots of Class E'. I just look at him in confusion, Akabane also stopped just right behind my back, but I think Yamauchi didn't see him cause what he did shocked us.

"Ayanokouji~!"

"T-the hell?! What's wrong." This pervert makes me creeped out, also, what the heck was with his tone? Is he trying to seduce me?! What the fu--?!

"Buy this for 20,000 points~! I can't buy anything because I have no points~." Oh, that's just it. At this point, Akabane just started snickering at this rather poor student.

Not going to lie, I may or may not have helped him if he were asking me for necessities, but what he's showing me is a console.

And besides, I could see his trick, he must've thought he could trick me for points. So, why did I say he's trying to trick me?

Well, that console doesn't even cost 20,000 points, I've been here before. And besides, I can see through all of these people's tricks.

"Sorry, Yamauchi, you see, me and Akabane are hurrying to get something, so please go mind your own business."

"..." Yamauchi just gritted his teeth and went to another student to ask them to buy that console, and even shamelessly lifted up the amount to 22,000 points. I can't help but feel bad for Class E.

"That's kind of Shameless..., And besides he wouldn't have lost all points if he saved some," Akabane says as we kept walking to the appliance store. 

"I agree, but they are high school students so I guess they just can't just push the urge to buy everything they like when they saw the amount of money they got," I replied as we arrived at the appliance store we were looking for, I went ahead and bought the items we needed.

"But seriously though, it's pretty unbelievable that someone would grovel down just for points. But I guess Money is important too..," Akabane said as he took one of the items I bought, the items were bought from the Class' 'bank' mostly because everyone agreed into buying something like this.

"This may actually be a handful in the future, I guess we should applaud Kirigaya for recommending this to us. it's a good stalking material." Akabane joked to himself, I snickered a bit at his joke.

"We're not stalkers, Akabane," I said as I put all of those things in my bag, while Akabane puts them in his chest pocket. As we were walking back, talking about random things, Akabane talked as he smirked at me.

"Hey, Ayanokouji, let's do something fun. It's up to you if you agree with it or not."

--

It's now the 2nd week of May, and not a single thing changed in Class B, everyone was still listening, and very enthusiastic to learn. As lunch came, only I, Kaori, and Karma stood up, because we wanted to visit a certain class.

The rest remained seated because they wanted to teach the students who didn't get a perfect score, apparently, everyone, including those students and even me, wanted to get a pretty high score for the Mid-terms.

As we were walking towards the cafeteria, we had bumped into Kushida and her friends, Kushida seemed to have noticed me, and dismissed her friends. Aka- Karma, and Kaori seemed to have noticed her movements and knew what was coming. 

Kushida then heads in our direction, and we just stood there, watching her. She soon stopped in front of us as she smiles cutely.

"Uhm-- Aren't you Ayanokouji-kun?" She asks with her puppy eyes, she must be up to something to show me that. 

For some reason, she knows my name, maybe it's because of Horikita? Out of everyone in Class E, only she knew my name after all.

"... I am... Who are you anyway?" I pretended to not know her, if I just said 'Yes, I am, Kushida', It would just make me look like a stalker. And there is no way I would like that, I don't like to stand out too much yet.

"Ah! How improper of me, I'm Kushida Kikyou! My goal is to make friends with everyone!" Is telling us her goal to us necessary? I just shook my thoughts away and introduced myself.

"As you have mentioned earlier, I'm Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, this is Akabane Karma-kun, and this is Hironaka Kaori-chan," I said as I point to the corresponding person.

"... What's with you using honorifics?" Kaori says as she deadpans at me, I added it as a joke but Kaori didn't seem to like it. Karma, however...,

"Good job! Kiyotaka-kun! Keep doing that from now on!" Karma said in a childish manner. What the heck is going on right now? As we were talking, I heard Kushida chuckle. I forgot she was here.

"You guys are such close friends." Karma smirks and Kaori just huffs. 

"So, Kushida-chan, what are you doing here?" Karma said, Kushida didn't seem to mind the honorific, however, and just clasped her hand together.

"Ayanokouji-kun, and also, Hironaka-san and Akabane-kun, can you help me be friends with Horikita-san?!" Everyone she asked was surprised, even me. What is this girl thinking? Trying to befriend such a hard-core girl.

.

.

Oh right, she wanted to be friends with everyone as she said earlier. I forgot.

"But why us?" Kaori asks as she tilts her head, Kushida just sighs as she looks at me.

"I've mostly seen Horikita-san around Ayanokouji-kun, she never really talked to anyone so I thought you guys were friends." 

"Well, she isn't lying, I've mostly seen Horikita-chan hang out with you, Kiyotaka-kun. But why are me and Hironaka-chan included?" Karma said, with no intention of trying to remove the honorific. But what Karma said was indeed true, why did Hironaka and Karma have to be included when It was only supposed to be me?

"W-well, the more the merrier, right? So, can you?" Kushida said as she pulled my arm towards her, this action was further backed up with another puppy eyes from Kushida. I can't help but be flustered.

"Well-- umm..."

--