Volume 2 - Chapter 5

Today was Sudou's trial. It finished moments ago as I heard but apparently it didn't go well that much and Class E only managed to extend the time limit. But fortunately, I got someone wh can tell me more info.

"Hey, I heard Horikita didn't speak at all... Is she really useful?" Kaori asks beside me as she fixes my collar. It was already after class so I didn't get why she would do that.. But I didn't mind anyway.

"Huh... Are you sure?"

"I heard Hirata questioning Horikita about it, and Sudou was complaining so loud so it wasn't really that hard. Apparently, The ones who went to the Trial with Sudou were Kushida, Hirata, and Horikita. But only Kushida and Hirata did something." I see, definitely thought she would be useful in some way... But looks like I was wrong.

"And apparently, they found Sakura.. But she didn't really have any evidence so she only is a witness without an evidence she was a witness." Kaori said as we went to the convenience store. Since we were kind of limited of points for now, we decided to eat a homecooked meal instead.

"Really? I doubt they'll win though.. But they really are in a predicament aren't they? They just got points and they'll lose it already."

"Pretty much, but I kind of want to put them in a Grave. To atleast teach them a lesson or something." Kaori said as she picked up her Student I.D and went to the cashier. As I waited, I can't help but think on what she said.

'Put them in a Grave.... I want to do it too but I honestly don't know what to do... I would need a tool in Class E to atleast do something in there... But who? Not Sakura because she won't do it at all... Horikita? Nope. Ohhh I got it, Kushida.. This should be the perfect since I plan to meet her today too... Without her knowing of course.' I thought to myself with a sly smirk.

"I'm done, Kiyotaka! Also, I've heard a few things about Class A as well." She said as she threw her plastic bag onto her shoulder and walked with me towards the dorms.

I can't help but be interested because so far, I've only seen Sakayanagi and thatguy called Hachiman that was mentioned by Kiryuuin-senpai.

"Apparently, the Class is divided intop two factions, by Sakayanagi and a Baldie called Katsuragi whom are fighting for leadership. Most of the class are sided with him although I think Sakayangi would win, since I heard Katsuragi is someone who prefers defensive. Unlike Sakayanagi who probably does the offensive despite her disability." Kaori finished as we finally reached the dorms.

"Good job getting those infos, I'm proud of you." I said as I headpat her head, apparently, she lvoes them since we were kids. Although I don't know why she loves this so much.

"Hehe~ If you keep doing that then I might just do more than that~"

"I'll appreciate that, I'll leave now. I have something to do." Kaori pouted cutely when I removed my hand from her head but agreed anyway and left after saying goodbye.

I then went up the rooftop, it seems it was her favourite spot to vent out. 

I slowly opened the door and I was right. Up here was the known Angel of Class E, Kushida Kikyou. But something about her is quite different right now.

"That damn Sudou.. Always in fucking trouble! Like, we just got points this month and Sudou had just to fucking get in trouble!! And you too Horikita! Why attend the goddamn trial if you won't even do anything you stupid cow!! I thought you said you'll help! And is this your fucking help!" Kushida shouted with such a low tone that it was almost unrecognizable that it was her talking.

She then kicked the fence so hard it created a loud 'Clang!'. I feel bad for railing-kun...

"Just go and fucking die, Horikita! You always feeling superior freak!!"