Volume 2 - Chapter 7

*Kaori POV*

"Fufufu~ Now don't be so excited... Kaori-san." Said Sakayanagi. I slightly narrowed my eyes at her since I never told her my name but I internally convinced myself that she must've done some investigation on Class B.

"I never gave you permission to use my first name," I said as I sat down on the very soft sofa. We are in a Karaoke right now and she just straight up messaged me if we can talk.

To be honest, I think my predictions of Sakayanagi were spot-on. She seemed like someone who prefers the Offensive and oh my god she has such a huge smug smile on her face.

"How did you know my name anyway?" Of course, I didn't have to ask the question since just as I said earlier, she must've done some investigation but it's far better hearing it from the girl herself.

Her Smug Expression immediately turned into a serious one. As she muttered the words I thought and hoped would never hear again.

"... White Room... Such a familiar name, don't you agree? Kaori-san?"

"..."

"In case you're wondering how I've been there before... My father knew Professor Ayanokouji... That's why.. This is such a predicament for you two, isn't it? Kaori-san?" I frowned slightly. She wasn't wrong.

She could literally just spread this information and destroy our life here in Kodo-Ikusei. But she must want to do something if she were to reveal this to me.

"Get to the point already. Why call me here?" I knew it wasn't that revelation the reason she called me here. It was completely for something else.

"Fufufu... Are you not worried that I'll expose you two?"

"I certainly believe you won't... Based on some speculations.., You aren't the type to take the easy road. Am I right? Sakayanagi?" No one would if they weren't a coward. Sakayanagi Arisu is a Genius, so I doubt she would be someone who would take the easy way out and win with it.\

"Fufun~ That is right. My whole intention... Is to bury a fake genius. Of course, I won't gain anything telling you but it's better if you know." To bury a fake genius... I see, as a Genius, she must've believed that only Geniuses with Genes are truly superior..

"Although I would like to think twice on that, maybe thrice on you." And I slightly widened my eyes at her statement. For all of those revelations she did earlier, she wants to back out?

"Why though? It'll be interesting to at least have someone who can challenge me or even Kiyotaka-kun to an actual fight."

"It is. But my intention is to bury a false genius... You get it too don't you? My father himself told me about it. You didn't grow up in White Room like Ayanokouji. He himself said that you were already a genius before you even went in that place." I frowned slightly. She was right though.

If her intention was to bury a False, she won't fight me. Simply because I'm like her.

My education in the White Room simply strengthened my Abilities, unlike Kiyotaka-kun who had to learn it all from the very beginning. That's why I unlike him, can communicate better despite him being slightly stronger than me.

"As for Ayanokouji-kun, I would like him to at least enjoy his life here first... He lived his whole life in that colorless place. So I hope that he at least enjoys it here. I want to at least be his friend and my rival. Your's too as a fellow Natural Genius." I see, that is understandable.

But knowing Kiyotaka-kun, he'll welcome any sort of challenges in his way. But I don't speak for him.

"Knowing Kiyotaka-kun, I'm sure he'll be thrilled to know that you'll be his rival but I don't speak for him so you need to see it for yourself. And I'll accept your proposal, Sakayanagi. But please challenge me ever so often." I said as I smiled slightly and held out my hand.

Although I can do it with just my smart classmates, it wouldn't hurt to add one more challenge to the list.

"Fufufu~ Thank you for your understanding, Hironaka-san. Certainly, you wouldn't mind going on a First name basis, wouldn't you?" She said as she lightly shook my hand. Her Smug smile was finally back and I nod at her.

"Not really, Arisu. But just a small question about your Class... You'll replace Katsuragi, right?" That's right, as of this moment, Katsuragi was still their Class Leader. If it was from a normal perspective, defeating her would be hard.

However, from a higher perspective, he will be a dull opponent. An offensive against Defensive will just end in an endless loop and will never end. There will be no entertainment. Besides, if Arisu and Kiyotaka were to fight officially, then it has to be a fight between classes...

"In due time, I'll do. But one thing is for sure, It'll take a long time because he's quite the determined one. But, won't you help me bring him down?" Fufun~... That's right, she saw through me. I asked her so that we could make this faster.

Defeating Katsuragi will take a long time since he's defensive. But defeating him with two geniuses is just the perfect strategy.

I dislike the fact that I'll keep this from Kiyotaka-kun but I know he'll be happy with it.

"Indeed. I'll help you on that one, but in return, will you grant me a Small Favor?"

"Hm? What might it be?"

--

*Kiyopon's POV*

Today is 5 PM, right about now, Class E finished their trial against Class D

I'm listening to the Trial through Kushida's phone since I asked her to call me before the Trial so I can listen in.

It turned out just as I hoped it would be. Both Class D and E got repercussions due to the dispute they did.

Class D got a 30 Class Points deduction due to fighting with Violence against Sudou and making the first attack. Ryuuen told me about this and I told him that I fulfilled my role of making sure Class E got a punishment and that I didn't even know they had evidence and I was caught off guard.

It was a loophole, and Ryuuen just figured it out. He failed to notice it as it didn't cross his mind at all.

Meanwhile, Class E got a 50 Class Points deduction since the evidence just showed Class D getting attacked and not that Sudou was innocent. And Sudou was suspended as well.

People like Ike and Yamauchi got angry at him and said he could've just been expelled but Kushida explained that he was still needed in the class.

Like in a situation where a Basketball player was needed, Sudou would be the top pick. She did a good job as she exactly did what I asked her to do.

So now, I'm back on my original PP and we also got that 85,000 points from the Points distribution.

I smiled slightly as I can finally go back to eating in Palette every breakfast.

I wonder... If I had lived a normal life, is this how my life would've been?

--

And that makes the end of Volume 2!

I honestly don't know what I've been doing recently so updates have been a tad bit slower. I planned on making it a bit better on Volume 3 and I hope it actually works.

Also, as for the next volume, I decided that I would make it a bit different. Since Sakayangi won't be there.. I'll think I'll have Class B attack Class A for now then Class D to E. Whereas Class C won't have any idea what is going on.

I've also decided to make Arisu a Rival instead of an Enemy. I love her character so why not?

I'll start inserting Ichika through flashbacks in the next Volume so be prepared for that.

That is all and see you guys in the next chapter~!