Volume 1 - Chapter 3

And once again, I was interrupted in my thoughts. As someone voiced out the same question I had in mind.

This time, a maroon-haired boy asked. Ellen-sensei smiled once again as her amusement became much clearer in her eyes.

"Once again, It's forbidden for me to tell you." This teacher..., She wants us to do something else, that light in her eyes said so. So, I decided to risk it and raised my hand.

"Yes, Ayanokouji-kun?"

"How much does this and the other information we want to ask cost?" Everyone stayed silent, even the teacher herself. She just chuckles and looks at me.

"Oh~? And what are you even saying?" She said, she really wants us to explain everything, doesn't she?

"You said earlier that we can buy anything from this school, I am pretty sure this also includes such Info." Yes, that was right. Although it was somewhat hard to notice, Ellen-sensei emphasized this word especially. It was as if she was telling us that for future reference.

".. Ah... you guys even caught up to that.. Fine, I'll tell you, but since this thing is for the whole class to know... Hmm..," She says as she thinks while smiling, but I bet with her amused look earlier, she already expected this to happen.

"I think 200 cp is all right!" CP? What in the world is that?

"CP..?" A student with light brown hair and eyes says as he voiced out the same thoughts I had.

"Points are classified into two types, Class Points, or CP, and Private Points, or PP. The names speak for themselves so I believe you guys already know what it is." Ellen-sensei said as she closes her eyes. Although her explanation of this is pretty annoying, she isn't lying. I already did understand the meaning of it just from hearing it.

"I guess it is fine.." Sora-san said almost silently. Ellen-sensei just smiles and taps the table.

"So to answer your question.., Indeed, Sora-kun(I had Ellen call him by his first name so as to not get confused with Shiro)! I'm amazed you even figured it out!" Ellen-sensei said. As soon as she said that, Sora sat down his sit once again and looks at Sensei.

"As a prize for figuring that out, I'll tell you about the Class System in advance. As you can probably already guess, Class A is the best class while Class D is the class of Defects."

"Then what about us then, sensei? You said 'As expected of Class E!' earlier, but aren't we supposed to be the defects, not Class D?" Another black-haired boy said, this time, it wasn't Kirigaya-kun, It was someone else completely.

"Ah, so you noticed that.. Tatsuya-kun. You see, Class E is a class that has long not been in use because not even a single student could fit in the criteria of Class E."

"What do you mean sensei? Does that mean we fit into the criteria?" A boy with snowy-white hair asks. His eyes are crimson-red, giving him a look of a vampire.

"Indeed, Ari-kun. Class-E, also known as the Class of the Elites, is the best class you can get into in the first month. This status, however, would disappear as soon as May 1 passes. You all have gathered a lot of info that can be used to your advantage. And I am very much positive that you guys will climb up classes as soon as May 1 passes." Class of Elites...., I can't help but think that this is very similar to that book Kaori was reading Earlier.

"May I ask a question as well? Sensei?" Kaori then finally decided to speak up as she raised her hand. But there isn't any more to ask though?

"Yes, yes, Go ahead!" Sensei replied.