Volume 3 - Chapter 8

-Day 2-

Today is the second day of the exam, and after Kiyotaka figured everything out yesterday, He immediately told Jabami to keep quiet about her role as the VIP.

After Jabami's small lie, Kiyotaka decided to somewhat investigate Class B and he had made a choice of not releasing the answers of the VIPs unless it was absolutely necessary or when it was already the last day. He wanted to see if Class B can make it through this exam without his help.

And thus, the second day of the exam began. Just like yesterday, Kaori was the one who energized the whole room in a single snap with her games and such.

And today, she chose to play Uno...

"Uno."

"UNO..! W-WHAT..?!" Ryueen said out loud as he stared at his cards with shaking hands. And then he turned to Kaori with a glare, who stared at him smugly.

"As per rules, get two cards, dumbass."

"Grrrr..! You bitch..!" Ryuuen said as he seethes in anger, and so, he grabs two cards and screamed in agony as he got a red and green card whereas his cards used to be only blue.

"Fufu, Bad luck, hm? Dragon-boy?" Kaori mocked, which made Ryuuen flush with red from anger. Everyone can hear Ryuuen's teeth grinding as he glared so intensely at Kaori that everyone thought she might die, but she simply kept chuckling.

Kushida herself can't hide her own amusement, as well as Horikita, since they were both victims of Ryuuen's... Flirting you might say.

Speaking of Horikita, she was quite nervous since the day had started, specifically when she entered the room because she can sense someone staring at her. Usually, she would feel pride or something because this usually meant someone is admiring her(Read: Judging her very being). But this one felt different.

It was as if the person knew her role in this whole exam.

It would be very detrimental to her role in Class E if she ever failed to keep her VIP role. Of course, while she usually wouldn't care, she needs to be able to control her class properly to propel her forward.

Anyways, while everyone else was playing Uno, Kiyotaka kept his full attention on the Class B GC, apparently, no one else had figured out who were the VIPs in their specific groups, which was what Kiyotaka expected, after all, it was just the second day.

"Fufu~ Look's like I win, Ryuuen."

"Tch, I'll make sure to defeat you next time, woman."

"Hm? Didn't you say that yesterday too?"

"SHUT UP!" Once again, everyone laughed at the interaction of the two. Which formed a frown on Kiyotaka's face, he didn't know how or why, but it just made its way to his face.

"Ayanokouji-kun.., I know that look." Kushida said with a smirk on her face, and Kiyotaka simply bumped her in the head, giving Kushida a small glare as if he knew immediately what Kushida was talking about.

"Don't even think of what you are thinking right now, Kushida."

"Awww~ But I'm right thou-"

"Don't." Kiyotaka finished, and at the same time, the bell dinged, signaling the end of the meeting. Kiyotaka then immediately left the room and went to the restroom, gaining the attention of Kaori.

"Eh..?"

"I don't know if I should be grateful or amazed.." Kushida muttered after she heard Kaori's sigh. She found it annoying how one can be an expert at love but also be dumb at love.