6.

FIVE

FIVE

BIGHIT COMPANY;BANG SI-HYUK'S OFFICE13:55

BIGHIT COMPANY
;BANG SI-HYUK'S OFFICE
13:55

somehow just under a year had passed from when the silent girl moved across the world.
-she was now fluent in two out-spoken languages and two different sign dialects.
-eunji joined her in the company and is slowly feeling less alone
-gi had been formed in a group which was planning on debuting soon

"please sit yourself down," pd-nim ordered.
nari sat in one of the furthest seats and uncomfortably adjusted herself in it.
she looked over at the tall boy in the room sat seats away, expecting to be told she was being replaced or something by him.
"we just have one more person to come," the eldest informed kindly.
she nodded and kept straightening her back more and more until she had a physical ache in it.
"sorry im late," yeonjun scurried in and sat down next to the new boy.
"you all know this company is known for our boy groups right?" bang-pd started.
all three of them nodded confused.
"well i wanted to try something different, including all of you," he gestured to the teens.
it clearly clicked on all of their faces, setting an uneven atmosphere around the room.

the two olders asked A LOT of questions, while nari sat contemplating if she should sign the stack of papers infront of her or not

"well i would like to know by tomorrow your decision, try to come together to save all our times and i hope you accept this offer," pd-nim concluded with a smile.
nari carried the papers in shock towards her family resturaunt.

"hello? lani?" hyun-ki snapped infront of the distracted girl.
"ihavethechancetobebut-," her words mushed together as she stared into the distance.
"that's great im so proud of you-."
"-with boys."
...
...
"what."