"PEOPLE WATCHING"

5ive's first ever solo stage and her 2019 MAMA highlights

"there's so many people watching."
"just pretend they are all hundreds of hueningkai's."

"you'll do fine, you've got this, alright?" ena encouraged the younger as she sprayed one last hairspary spurt into the girl's hair

"if i pass out on stage please just start clapping," nari blurted out, making ena laugh and tighten the low bun on nari's head.
"thank god eui's not here, i can't deal with that woman for another second," ena gritted through her teeth as she remembered her fellow stylist for nari was thankfully on holiday.
"tell me about it," nari lightened as the two stood up to make their way for the end of the current show.

ena followed the idol to the sidelines of the stage, this was it, the big MAMA 2019. nari was doing a dance performance to nobody, by mitski, and god was it really getting to her. during txt's group performance of run away, she tripped up from having to do the difficult choreo in high heels as the boys got to wear trainers. that resulted in her smacking off the floor, no one even noticing as she was just finishing off the dance and was at the back, but idols gasped and pointed when they finally stood all together an ending pose, blood dripping from the youngest's nose. like a lot of blood.

"there's so many people," nari muttered out as she peeked to the crowd of fans and artists.
most were third generation and that's what got to her most, she was just a little girl who debuted in a boy group. why in the world was she given a whole solo stage?!
"just pretend they are all hundreds of hueningkai's," ena comforted.
why did that actually calm her down? she had no idea, but she felt her soul jump out of her body when the crowd started aplausing and screaming. nari, for the love of god just don't fall over and only look at the non-scary ones. that's what nari told herself in her head as she calmly walked onto the pitch black stage. her sillouette was the only thing shown, every fandom screeching in anticipation to find out who the owner of the shadow was.

she got into her starting position, which was sitting on the ground with her knees to her chest, her head down. her earpeice started the countdown and the annoying beat follower.
"5ive solo stage, mitski's nobody dance cover."
crowds went wild, excitement pumping through the whole building as the music started. nari kept her emotions sad as she ran through the whole song with no mistake, and caught sight of idols in tears. either that a company like bighit debuted someone this bad or that her dance had truly made them tear up at her skill.

once the music finished she panted lightly as she stood in her final pose, her flowy dress skirt waving in the windy atmosphere as people cheered for her louder than she expected. some people's cheers stood out to her though, like kai's distinctive dolphin screech, the whole of V3NUS fighting over who could shout the loudest for their baby, and even ena's cheers and claps didn't go past the girl. she smiled brightly after her very serious dance and waved at the camera focused on her, melting idol's hearts.

nari didn't even know how she done it herself, to be up here. in a tight top and puffy skirt with black heels, somehow still dancing perfectly. of course her heels would get stuck on her dress' tule time to time when she was doing her floor-work, but it still worked out.

she watched over the crowd one more time before bowing and rushing off of the stage and into the presence of ena.
"see, you done amazing, like i said!" ena teased as she took the younger girl to her changing cubby.
on their way there, multiple staff and idols passing by complimented her, just making the girl break out into a flustered smile and compliment them back greatfully.

it was a quick change for nari to be able to scurry back to her group's area, the male's waiting for her impatiently.
"you done so good!" taehyun exclamied as he admired the younger with those doe eyes.
"thank god it's over," nari sighed as she sat down, making the boys giggle at her. "i was convinced it was my end."
kai laughed at what the girl told him, but a group of seven males aproaching them made them stop.
"nari-ah! you done so good!" hoseok complimented.
that was it for her. her BTS BIAS JUST COMPLIMENTED HER. i can die happy now. the jung hoseok just said i was a good dancer. nari smiled widly and bowed to the olders as the rest of bts praised her, nari thanking them back until they had to go back to there seated space, which was literally about 36.87cm away from txt.

two presenters stood tall upon the stage, ready to announce the new rookies of the year. txt were actually a candidate for it and currently clutching onto the bench seats with hope.
"2019 rookie group of the year is..." the female fiddled to get the slip of paper out of the envelope, just making txt lean forward in their part further. "tomorrow by together!"

nari felt her eyes widen as she stood up last, her and kai looking at eachother with the girl stay calm, no you stay calm! look. they both brushed it off as they politely followed their group members to the stage, bowing to anyone they saw on their way.
soobin started the speech for the rest of the group, until the microphone was soon passed down to everyone for them to speak. nari started to the math in her head and realised she had about two minutes until she had to speak as the last person after huening.

it finally got to her and she done her job as the fluent engilsh speaker of the group to thank international fans.
"hello everyone! i hope you guys have enjoyed all the performances today but i'm here to thank all MOAS watching this, especially our ones overseas. we really wouldn't be here without you and we don't know how we could ever pay you guys back for what you've done for us. we hope you liked what we put on today and that you will continue to support us through our idol journey. thank you again!"

"what was your favourite MAMA you have attended so far?" 5ive read out her comments

definitely not the 2021 one, she thought to herself.
"i think the 2019 one when i had my first ever solo stage! the atmosphere was always so upbeat in there or just really emotional. so 2019 for sure!"