(′▽'〃) 5ivehyun moments

TAEHYUN AND 5IVE BEING THE ONLY BRAINCELLS OF TOMORROW X TOGETHER

me after finding out that pre debut 5ivehyun literally hated eachother and got in multiple physical fights:"you two wouldn't stop fighting though, my god!" bang chan complained as he pointed at hyunjin and han, who just looked at eachother and shr...

"you two wouldn't stop fighting though, my god!" bang chan complained as he pointed at hyunjin and han, who just looked at eachother and shrugged.
"we could say the same about you's," yeonjun sneered as the whole group pointed at 5ivehyun. "took you guys like three years to get along."
"her fault personally," taehyun dismissed, which made 5ive whip her head towards him.
"girl it was you who swung first, and you still lost if i remember correctly?" she spat, jokingly rolling her eyes.
"YOU TWO hated eachother?" felix questioned with wide eyes.
"oh! despised, they would always be fighting," soobin complained.
"like physically or?" changbin pushed.
"both, first time i found them just full on wrestling in the practice room!" beomgyu joined.
"might've got a busted lip and a bad bruise on the corner of my eye yet i still beat you up!" 5ive bragged.

5ivehyun shouting for help after soobin got fed up of them and started dancing to fancy by twice on repeat for four hours straight:"PLEASE WE BEG YOU TO STOP!" taehyun groaned as he hugged a random pillow closer to his ears in hope that he could b...

"PLEASE WE BEG YOU TO STOP!" taehyun groaned as he hugged a random pillow closer to his ears in hope that he could block out the sound of fancy by twice blaring through their home.
"THIS WAS A GOOD SONG ASWELL!" 5ive screeched as she looked into the camera which was set on their kitchen counter, showing her washing the dishes. "I'M LITERALLY CLEANING FOR YOU, PLEASE JUST TURN IT OFF!"
she whimpered slightly out of annoyance before marking the chorus as it came on, "fancyyy, you~"
soon taehyun lazily entered as rubbed his eyes, tired muscles and tired of soobin's payback.
"i'm so close to just slapping him across the face," taehyun howled.
"do us all a favour," 5ive murmered as she started to aggresively scrub the plait she was holding.
"FANCY~ YOUUUUUUUUU" soobin started screaming lyrics as he soon followed with entering the kitchen, dancing around the two youngers who were currently cooking lunch.
"no one's gonna be fancying you with the scar i'm about to give you!" 5ive gritted through her teeth as she looked at him, holding the biggest kitchen knife.
and that started the chase, taehyun and 5ive teaming up and chasing soobin around the house with any kitchen utensil they could find.