(′▽'〃) huening5ive moments

"NO! OUR MAKNAES' ARE THE CLOSEST!"MOA: YOU SURE 'BOUT THAT 🤨📱

MOA: YOU SURE 'BOUT THAT 🤨📱

huening on his way to brag that 5ive has actually hugged him willingly first a whole THREE TIMES during the whole six years they've lived together for:"you've hugged me first three times," kai pretended to flip his imaginary long hair

"you've hugged me first three times," kai pretended to flip his imaginary long hair.
"THREE TIMES?!" the rest exclaimed.
"only three times?" hyunjin questioned for the confused stray kids.
"only?! that's a treat!" beomgyu shrieked as he stood up apauled.
"i thought my one was a lot!" taehyun threw his hands up as he looked at the girl, who looked confused.
"WHY ARE YOU GUYS COUNTING?!" 5ive queried.
"she has hugged you guys first?" soobin whispered, betrayed in the youngest.
nari snorted as she pointed at the boy, "serves you right!"
"i'm just her favourite!" kai bragged to the rest. "those three hugs were the best thing ever!"

how MOA see 5ive whenever she's next to huening:huening tried to hold in his giggle, covering his mouth at the pouting 5ive

huening tried to hold in his giggle, covering his mouth at the pouting 5ive.
MOA was persisting that the two done a height comparison, and now the two were just standing against the wall, kai towering over the younger.
comments fled with things about 5ive being tiny, "i'm not even short! you're just a giant!" 5ive accused.
kai gasped and put a hand on his chest, "me?! nooooo! right MOA?"
MOA couldn't help but go along with the joke, making 5ive scowl and point a finger at the camera, "i will eat all of you. don't. try. me."