"I CAN'T BE SILENCED FOREVER."

"this is one of my hardest months to go through and i want to share my story

"this is one of my hardest months to go through and i want to share my story."

(don't mind the time the video was posted compared to the views)(anything in italics is a flash back situation)

(anything in italics is a flash back situation)

TW// Warning before you read on; multiple mentions of suicidal thoughts, trauma, suicide attempts and side character death.

5ive of Tomorrow X Together,
Yin Nari.
Lani Cho Wilson.

"suicide is something that affects many. age, shape, colour, amount of money, amount of fame never matters in the topic," nari spoke as her video started.
"and suicide prevention month is here, so it's my chance to speak out."

"this is one of my hardest months to go through and i want to share my story.
back in 2007 i got into a shooting and bombing accident which caused my vocal chords to twist and slightly crumble. this resulted in a surgery where they removed part of the vocal box causing me to be mute by how much was cut out and damaged. my mother and brother were both in the same accident, my mother falling into critical condition and was very ill, my brother becoming deaf.
in january 2012, i was eight years old when i took a blade to my wrist and slit it. i now know why i did it, back then i could never figure it out.
i wanted to feel relief. i wanted to let the weight on my shoulders disappear for just a moment, even if i would regret it later."

"that then turnt into a habbit of purposely hurting myself in hopes that i could forget about how burdening home life was on me then. i found out that was called self harm years later."

"on of my older brothers walked into our living room at the time to find me laying on the ground unconscious when i was ten. it didn't take him long to realise what my intentions were by the things around me and blood stain on our carpet. i was rushed to the hospital minutes later.
i think i learnt the real impact of a suicide attempt when i looked at my mother, she was clearly shooken up and stressed, she had seven children to look after and one had attempted to kill themselves.
never let anyone tell you that you can't be depressed just because you are a child, as it is simply not true."