NARI AND ITZY INTERACTIONS

AWKWARD BAESHWANG YEJI+YIN NARI"and i dont believe you when you say i did nothing wrong

AWKWARD BAES
HWANG YEJI+YIN NARI
"and i dont believe you when you say i did nothing wrong.."

TXT is sick and tired of yeji's name by the amount of times they have heard nari simp over her. when yuna introduced the pair nari was very good at keeping her emotions in, but as soon as she got home she couldn't go to sleep and rolled around in her bed so much till kai wacked her with a pillow.

"you look just like your sister!" yeji said as soon as she met nari.
you see, gi was a very social person. she would walk up to random people at the company and introduce herself, which is why she had so many connections with current idols.
"ah thank you," nari bowed her head with a big smile. "you look very pretty!"
"thank you, thank you," the pair had small talk before nari was dragged back by beomgyu to go see Stray Kids and V3NUS together.

🦝+🐱

PEACE POSERSCHOI JISU+YIN NARI"dont tell me your sorry boy, feel sorry for yourself

PEACE POSERS
CHOI JISU+YIN NARI
"dont tell me your sorry boy, feel sorry for yourself."

this pair had of course met at different events before but the first time they had a real conversation was when they bumped into eachother at a small market. whenever they take photos of/with eachother they have to do a peace sign, it just became a tradition, giving them the name of peace posers.

"oh! hello!" lia greeted warmly as nari stood next to her on stage.
"hello," nari greeted back with a smile.
"it's really warm in here," lia waved her hand infront of her face to cool her off.
"ah here you go," nari offered a small fan out of her purse.
"thank you so much," lia bowed her head and turnt on the fan.
"i love your dress," lia complimented.
"ah thank you," nari bowed her head, "i love your jewelery!"

the two made small chat as MIDZY and MOA freaked out, picking at the little crumbs for txtzy interactions

🦝+🦥

DIMPLE DUOSHIN RYUJIN+YIN NARI"all i see, is what i should be

DIMPLE DUO
SHIN RYUJIN+YIN NARI
"all i see, is what i should be."

ryujin has an addiction to just poking naris dimples when they apear, "its a reflex" according to her.

"you look so cute!" ryujin exclaimed as she saw nari in her pink sweater and white skirt, with a white beret on her head.
"i feel like i look stupid," nari positioned her phone so jin could see her whole frame.
" nooo, you look cute!" jin reassured.
"okay, but which shoes do i wear?" nari held up a pair of white doc martans and a pair of pink heart boots.
"the pink i would say," she said.
"okay once i get these on i'll have to go, but i'll tell you how i went and will send you pictures of my whole outfit~"
"alright, bye i love you~" jin cooed.
"i love you too~" nari cooed back.

🦝+🐵

FOX AND RACCOONLEE CHAERYEONG+YIN NARI"do you get deja vu?"

FOX AND RACCOON
LEE CHAERYEONG+YIN NARI
"do you get deja vu?"

they're so pretty together AHHHHHHHHHH. PICNIC DATES ARE A MUST (′▽'〃).

"baby~" chae cooed to lala.
"she's so adorable!" chae looked up at nari who had a warm smile on her face as she looked down at her friend.
lala meowed before cuddling into chae's arms, causing her to melt down.
she let out soft whimpers as she looked down at the sleeping kitty.
"i can take her from you?" nari offered as she noticed chae trying to shift comfortably.
"yes please."
nari picked up lala and rested her in the cat bed while chae waved at the cat.

🦝+🦊

4TH GEN MAKNAESSHIN YUNA+YIN NARI"oh look what we became

4TH GEN MAKNAES
SHIN YUNA+YIN NARI
"oh look what we became."

this duo will make you pass out by just standing next to eachother. their interactions are just o(≧o≦)o

nari was walking freely around the venue as she passed talking groups, easily picking up on different things they were saying.
"five!" yuna noticed her friend.
"yuna!" the pair shuffled through people and shared a quick hug.
"how are you," yuna gestured to the girl and touched the others hair.
"im alright, im alright," nari repeated.
"i love your outfit," nari touched the leather skirt yuna wore.
"ah thank you, stylist jin was feeling special," yuna posed.

🦝+🐰

————————————————————————
i love just picking an artist and using their song quotes to make my chapters sadder :)