NARI AND V3NUS INTERACTIONS

THE YINYIN SISTERSYIN GI+YIN NARI"now i gotta wash my mouth out with soap

THE YINYIN SISTERS
YIN GI+YIN NARI
"now i gotta wash my mouth out with soap."

the amount of times these two have been seen teasing eachother at award shows, shoving eachother lightly or whenever they notice an idol looking at them they would imedietly stop or act as if they had hated eachother. no matter how many times they tease eachother, the pair have both expressed how proud they are of one another.

the most wholesome interaction between these two was when V3NUS was filming for one of their anniversary videos and gi got a call from her younger sister.
"what is it?" gi asked with a staright face.
"can you open the door for me, my hands are full," nari plainly said, confusing gi.
"girl what? you're not here? i think..." she trailed off as she opened the door to set.
and there stood her younger sister with a big, cute smile and a gift basket full of treats and big sign sticking out saying 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY V3NUS'.
"yeah they didn't have anniversary signs so," nari explained.
gi stepped to the side with her jaw dropped and let the younger in.
"nari!" they all souted as they spotted the girl.
"hello, sorry if i disrupted anything," she set the basket down.
they all chatted for a while until nari had to go.

sadly, this got cut out of the actual show but it was put in the behind the scenes!

🦝+🐰