"IM JUST BAD AT HEALING"

*TXT'S 5IVE HAS BEEN RUSHED TO HOSPITAL SAME DAY AS GROUP'S FIRST INKOGAYO WIN*i'm kind of sorry for this chapter :D

i'm kind of sorry for this chapter :D

*TXT'S 5IVE HAS BEEN RUSHED TO HOSPITAL SAME DAY AS GROUP'S FIRST INKOGAYO WIN*i'm kind of sorry for this chapter :D

TXT's 5ive Has Been Reportedly Rushed To The Hospital After Celebratory Day At Inkigayo!

MOA are concerned for the health of their maknae after multiple medics were crowded around the inkigayo set, 5ive supposedly seen unconcious being rushed into an ambulance by reporters outside!

____________________________

the pop of the champaign bottle made the six adults cheer as a staff waved the bottle around, foam pouring over the table which they all sat around. nari clapped her hands together when reaching for a fruit bowl, all staff and members digging into the feast on the table.

nari handed her glass to jiha, jiha pouring the alchoholic drink into the handed glass, passing it back to the younger. nari took a swig of the drink, munching on her strawberries whilst laughing at soobin's face. soobin had his face scrunched, hating the strongness of what ever mystery drink they gave him.

after the meal and changing back into more comfortaable clothes, the group all settled around the room, a sudden sharp pain punching through nari's heart. nari furrowed her brows and rubbed her chest, it felt like something was eating her alive.
"u-unnie," nari whimpered out on her shaky legs as she spoke to hwiseo, hiwseo immedietly wrapping her arm around the swaying girl's waist.
"whats wrong?" hwiseo worriedly scanned the girl, nari's hand slightly trembling as she continued to rub her chest.
"my heart- i feel like it's on fire, it burns so bad," nari choked out quietly, too scared to ruin her members moods if they heard her.

hiwseo hummed as she tried thinking of what's best, "how about you take a nap, maybe when you wake up you'll feel better."
nari nodded and waddled back over to a sofa, collapsing on to it with soobin letting out groan from underneath her.
"i need a nap," nari grumbled as soobin pushed her on to the ground, another shot of pain striking up her spine.
soobin huffed and let the younger share the sofa with him, nari cuddled into the corner with her long puffer jacket laid over her.

_____________________________

"hey can you wake up nari?" hiwseo asked soobin, who nodded and stripped the girl from her jacket, letting the cold wind draft over her.
the unconcious girl stayed dead still, soobin sighing at the realisation of actually having to put in work. he put his large hand over her face, noticing how she was sickly pale, and cold to the touch. his brows furrowed as he grabbed her shoulder with his free hand, shaking her whilst repeating her name, no avail to nari waking up.

"nari...?" the silent aroma now suffocating as he clambered to grip nari's thrin, frail wrist.
the pulse was slow, irregular and difficult to find, "oh my god..."
soobin rushed to stand, pushing past hwiseo and hyori at the doorway, screeching out an alert to his members.

nari's skin had started to go paler, her lips taking on a taint of blue.
soon everyone had crowded in the small room, beomgyu shakingly crying to his phone, "the ambulance are on their way."
bemgyu slid his phone back in to his pocket and scurried over to taehyun, the one knelt down next to nari. taehyun brushed her fringe out her face, eyes glazed as he watched nari's thin structure.

soon, the loud sirens and callings of medics fled through the hallway, everyone backing up as three emergency crew made their way through the room. no one could see what exactly was happening, but they could hear the calls of them at each other. more of the team flowing in to the room with multiple pieces of equipment. a pressure mask was directly placed over her mouth and nose and her limp body being pulled on to a stretcher.

"low pulse!" taehyun and huening kai removing themselves from the room.
"shallow breathing!" beomgyu turning away to wipe his teary eyes as the medics declared she had stopped breathing.
"defibrillator!" the choi's having to all join tyunning outside as the metal plates were placed on to nari chest.
the small electric shots were weaved through, quickly placing the PEP mask back on they felt how her pulse slowly stabilise to a certain point. txt had to press themsleves awkwardly against the hallway walls as nari's body was wheeled through, other promoting group's watching in horror and concern.

the hallway fell silent after the running trail of emergency crew, the five boys and staff just having to wipe their eyes and hurry out of the building.

____________________________________

no words were exchanged in the hopital, hwiseo holding beomgyu close to her as she wordlessly ran her fingers through his hair. beomgyu just whimpered and cried in her arms, the rest of the members doing the same in each other's.

patiens passed by, doctors paced around, yet no one came to see them. their eye lids slowly becoming to heavy to keep open, and a state of slumber over coming everyone.

no one updated the crew on nari's condition that night.