"THE OTHER MEMBER."

In Which MOAS are Back to Hating On 5ive

"MOA! ive missed you all!" 5ive kindly greeted as she waved at the phone live infront of her

"MOA! ive missed you all!" 5ive kindly greeted as she waved at the phone live infront of her. "um it's been a while since i done a solo live so here we go!"

nari, or 5ive, loved MOA, they just didn't love her back. she still forgives anyone of them in a second after all that they've done to her, destroyed her self confidence, changed her whole body type, bullied her into dieting to the point she passed out on stage, and so much more.

TXTodislays: why in the world is she acting like we missed her?

carengene: she's literally just bones, ew

btsraya: she needs to go back on that hiatus. NO.ONE.WANTS.YOU.HERE

stay4meskz: she looks so bad my god.

yjchoifan: what did you eat today? you look like a bag of bones

"what did you eat today? you look l- oh um i ate... hm, nothing yet," nari laughed it off casually. "oh that reminds me! yeonjun actually told me off because i have no more chubby cheeks to pinch."
nari tried pinching her own cheeks but her fingers just slid off of her skin because there was no fat to pinch, "he went on about how he missed my chubby cheeks!"

tubbloo: been missing my girl <3

sunghoonedvrn: someone needs to cover those eye bags XD

"i forgot why i done this live! um i wanted to do my make-up with you guys if that's alright," a thud was made when nari placed her make-up kits onto the table. "and i wanted to make this lighter make-up because i don't have to much on today!"

nari hated her freckles as the internet hated them, so they were always the first thing she focused on covering up. she aplied her foundation on to the back of her hand and used a beauty blender to actually put it on.
"god i hope this looks fine," nari muttered as she blended it out.

"i want to listen to some music," nari grabbed her phone from the side put spotify on, ready to play the songs she wanted. "let's play, ooo what about stray kids new song circus."
the girl started swaying to the beat once it played, still doing her make-up.

sunsunlits: don't do stray kids like this

"i hope we can do different concepts soon for more comebacks because we've been stuck emo for three whole eras," nari told MOAs as she hit her blush brush off of the edge of her table. "oh my god bts's new album is coming out in like two days i'm so excited for it."
nari clapped slightly excitedly at the thought of j-hope.

nari glanced at the comments when her smile faltered at the multiple death threats in her comments, "oh ha ha?"
"anyways im not to big of a fan of solo lives as i feel so awkward, like if i don't have a screaming hyung in the background what's the point?"
nari tried moving on from it but kept lingering over the words, as more fled onto the screen. why was she still even doing this live?

the comments still went over and over again, and soon tears cornered her eyes as she zoned out looking at the comments. she snapped out of it and swayed to the music as she gently grabbed a black face cover mask. she placed it under her face as her bucket hat already shadowed over some of her face. nari reached up and wiped a tear from her eye, three more dropping into the table. why couldn't they see that she was a human too?

"let's stop doing makeup i'll probably just sweat it off anyways," nari sniffled quietly in hopes that the microphone wouldn't pick up on it.
she gripped her makeup remover to get to work on cleaning her face up. slowly she revealed her bare face again and just sat there, still on live, just watching MOA despise her. she pursed her lips together unconciously as the familiar tune of a pearl by mitski started playing.

her mind stayed on MOA, it felt like what the company had told her during their new debut days were being thrown right back into her face, and she hated to admit how much it hurt her. how jealous she was over the others being able to have atleast six people supporting them. god on k-profiles she had damn 7000 something votes as MOAS biases, and compared to yeonjun's 54,000 you'd think she's a former member.

a wet sensation made her snap out of her daze as she quickly brought up her sleeve to wipe her eyes which hadn't stopped watering.

"guys," nari breathed out, sounding so frail and broken, "i think i'm gonna go now. i love you all and make sure you're staying healthy alright?"
she practically whimpered out the ending of her phrase as she waved goodbye whilst sniffling, no smile or trace of happiness on her face.

 i love you all and make sure you're staying healthy alright?"she practically whimpered out the ending of her phrase as she waved goodbye whilst sniffling, no smile or trace of happiness on her face

nari trugded through the company building with her mask up and hat on, some staff looking at her either weirdly, disgustedly or sympathetically. safe to say none of those options amused her one bit.

kyung slipped around the corner to be met with the older girl curled into a ball on her phone, "hey i was actually looking for you, i saw your live and wanted to check up on you."

nari hastily wiped her tears and shot her head up to look at kyung, "yeah it's alright."
"i know how you feel, engenes are one of the worst fandoms for me," kyung sat herself down next to the brunette.
nari motioned for kyung to set her head onto nari's shoulder which she obeyed, and nari laid her's ontop of it.
"sometimes i wish they would realise that i'm there too," nari said after the few moments of calming silence.

by this point, both girls were on the edge of tears, they were the forgotten or filler members of their groups supposedly. they enjoyed the hushed aura of the building, but then kyung patted nari's thigh and informed her that she had to go to practice now, but to keep in contact since she felt down.

nari smiled and waved off the younger before both faded away, kyung and nari's smile.