:D yin nari pets!

"I don't have any addictions, apart from my babies

"I don't have any addictions, apart from my babies."
"aw she called huening her baby 🥰"
"what? i was talking about my ferret..."

1

1. Kitty; Lala

NAME: LALANAME MEANING: A nickname 5ive was given, she then thought it looked cute on the baby so it just stuck

NAME: LALA
NAME MEANING: A nickname 5ive was given, she then thought it looked cute on the baby so it just stuck.
ANIMAL: CAT
WHEN?WHO?: sunny of V3NUS and 5ive were both bored, so they thought it was an INCREDIBLE idea to go buy baby kittens together. they decided to name their cats off of the nickname the other has for them, sunny's kitty is called NiNi. they adopted these children back in June 2020.
LOCATION: she lives in the txt dorm, nari shares her own room which is the largest out of the five, so she likes keeping her pets there but when she's away she keeps them with enhypen if they aren't busy or V3NUS. if both are busy she hands her children over to her trusted staff which is where they mostly live.
BIRTHDAY: 18th of May 2020.
TALENTS: jumping onto high surfaces, making beomgyu's heart melt, hitting the members in the face with her tail whilst they try working.
HABBITS: longest stretches over nari's work spaces, dipping her face in any type of sauce she sees, letting anyone dress her in hats, or anything on her head in general.
GENDER: FEMALE

2. Bunnies; Yeon and Ning

BRUNETTE'S PROFILE:NAME: YEONNAME MEANING: Yeon is named after yeonjun, nari bought bunnies without her members knowing and decided whoever reacted the best got to be the inspiration for her bunnies names

BRUNETTE'S PROFILE:
NAME: YEON
NAME MEANING: Yeon is named after yeonjun, nari bought bunnies without her members knowing and decided whoever reacted the best got to be the inspiration for her bunnies names.
ANIMAL: RABBIT/BUNNY
WHEN?WHO?: she bought yeon by herself like a big girl, a big fan of her suggested getting it and it was like an immediate buy when soobin said he was scared of rabbits even though MOAs call him one. she hoped that once she bought them he would never enter her room whilst she's writing or just in general, but he warmed up to them like she did to odi.
LOCATION: same as lala, these fluff balls are actually kept in her room (or taehyun and hyuka's if huening wants them). they do have to stay a lot with staff though as their mother has a very busy schedule.
BIRTHDAY: 13th of September 2021.
GENDER: FEMALE

BLONDES PROFILE:
NAME: Ning
NAME MEANING: (Hue)Ning is obviously named after lea and bahiyyih, no im kidding. kai ran up and claimed himself as the rabbits favourite uncle.
ANIMAL: RABBIT/BUNNY
WHEN?WHO?: exact same story as yeon's, she bought them both together.
LOCATION: exact same as yeon, listen they're twins at this point.
BIRTHDAY: 23rd of September 2021
GENDER: FEMALE

3. Ferrets; Lincon, Hammy and Abbah

WHITE'S PROFILE:NAME: LinconNAME MEANING: she was in history class online and was still trying to decide a name for her new ferret

WHITE'S PROFILE:
NAME: Lincon
NAME MEANING: she was in history class online and was still trying to decide a name for her new ferret. her friend got called out for spelling Abraham Lincoln wrong and it gave her the idea to spell it wrong.
ANIMAL: FERRET
WHEN?WHO?: she got it with K of Enhypen, Jongseob and Shota of P1harmony, just doing her job as a K-Babysitter. Shota wanted to look at pets and nari told him he could probably convinve her to get one. he done a very good job as she came home with three ferrets. she bought them in August of 2022.
LOCATION: they are now staying with her family who just moved to korea, more specifically Hyun-Ki.
BIRTHDAY: 13th of June 2022
GENDER: FEMALE

GREY'S PROFILE:
NAME: HAMMY
NAME MEANING: The ham part of Abraham.
THE REST OF HER INFO IS THE EXACT SAME AS LINCON'S

WHITE AND BLACK'S PROFILE:
NAME: ABBAH
NAME MEANING: Another spin-off of Abraham and ABBA
THE REST OF HER INFO IS THE SAME AS LINCON'S AND HAMMY'S.