~6~

You are no fun
(You are gonna hate me for this one )
The weekends were always something the girls looked out for, two days without school or training, or people telling them exactly what to do or to say. They had free time to work on homework go into the yard or somewhere around the other parts. Like the lounge room or bedroom. Everyone was either outside or in the lounge room.

Nat and Anya were in the bedroom doing their homework for their French classes. "I'm bored" Nat sighed "we are literally doing something?" Anya said looking up from her book, they were sitting on her bed in the corner of the room, Nat at the foot end of the bed, leaning against the wall, and Anya opposite her leaning against the headboard.

"I don't like it, so I'm bored, I want to do something else" she whined closing her book "like what?" Anya asked continuing with her homework. "Like this" Nat threw her pen at Anya who caught it without even looking away from her book. "funny," she said sarcastically before putting down her own pen and closing her books.

"oh come on Drozdov, you are no fun" Nat groaned "I am?!" Anya squeaked. "I can be fun Romanoff" she reached behind her back and threw her pillow at Natalia. "you mean to say you think throwing a pillow at me is fun?" she raised her eyebrow at the blond girl. "hate on me all you want but there wasn't a time you weren't up for a pillow fight, besides you threw a pen" Anya shrugged with a smirk, standing up to walk away but Nat grabbed her arm and pulled her to the bed.

to be alone – Hozier

never feel too good in crowds

-

All I've ever done is hide

From our times

-

When you're near me

And kiss my eyes

I feel like a person for a moment of my life

-

But you don't know what hell you put me through

-

It feels good, girl, it feels good

Oh to be alone with you

-

I know that you hate this place

Not a trace of me would argue

-

Honey we should run away

Oh someday

-

Anya let out a yelp as she was pulled onto the bed and Nat went to straddle her. "there is something I like more than a pillow fight" she grabbed both of Anya's wrists in her hand and pinned them above her. Anya's heart was speeding up and there was a tingling sensation in her stomach and lower belly. Her mind racing with possibilities.

She stared up at Natalia hanging over her "tell me" Anya whispered. "a tickle attack" nat said before her free hand began to tickle Anya's sides who burst out in laughter squirming beneath Natalia. She could never stand tickling and hated the fact that Natalia could.