~8~

we will be free one day

Mystery of love- Sufjan stevens

Oh to see without my eyes

The first time that you kissed me

Boundless by the time I cried

I built your walls around me

-

Oh woe-oh-woah; is me

The first time that you touched me

-

Oh will wonders ever cease?

Blessed it be the mystery of love

-

Cursed by the love that I receive

-

How much sorrow can I take?

Blackbird on my shoulder

-

Shall I sleep within your bed

River of unhappiness

Hold your hands up to my head

Natalia was the Top of her generation of widows, and everyone knew. "so tomorrow is your 17th birthday" Anya said on the morning of December 2nd. They were in one of the shower stands again after breakfast.

"do you have any birthday wishes?" Anya asked as her hands roamed under Natalia's shirt. "just you, I just want you" Natalia said with a moan as Anya touched one of the right spots.

"just me?" Anya asked and Natalia nodded her own hands on their way down Anya's pants. "well we both have a free period at 2" she suggested and Natalia nodded before hurriedly taking off her shirt and attaching their lips again.

They had mastered the skill of sneaking around and being quiet. Only gasped left their mouths.

That Night everyone sang Natalia a happy birthday just like always. The two were counting down the second until 2pm the following day.

After their last class before the free period, they sneaked into the 505's locker room. Anya had checked in with Dolores who reassured her the locker room would be empty from 11am and no one would come in after.

Just in case Anya locked the door upon entering. Natalia wrapped her arms around her girlfriends' shoulders, her hands playing with Anya's now shoulder-length hair.

Anya trailed her hands down Natalia's back before putting them under her thighs, hoisting her up. Natalia wrapped her legs around Anya's middle. "I wanted to try something new," Anya said and Natalia nodded going with anything her girlfriend suggested.

Anya attached their lips before walking over to one of the benches laying Natalia down onto it climbing over her staying between her legs.

They only broke their kiss to take of their tops before continuing again. Anya trailed kisses down Natalia's neck first. Nat's hands placed on her back pushing her fingers into Anya's skin lightly whenever she touched a sweet spot.

Anya slowly made her way down Natalia's chest who gasped in surprise. "fuck" she breathed out and Anya smirked against her skin. Her hands rubbed over the length of Natalias thighs. She went a little more down before looking up at natalia. Her fingers tracing the edge of her skirt "may I?" Anya asked and Nat nodded.

She unzipped the skirt and pulled it down Natalia's thighs dropping it to the floor. "What are you going to do?" Natalia asked propping herself up on her elbows to get a better look at her girlfriend who was between her legs.