~18~

apple pie recipe

"more to the left" Anya said as she walked into the living room startling Tony. "you're awake early" he commented it was indeed very early. "and you are doing that wrong" Anya said nodding at the digital design tony had projected in front of him. "more to the left you said?" tony raised his eyebrow and Anya nodded. Tony shrugged trying it because he had been stuck all morning trying to fix the problem in his newest design.

"wow you are right" he said in surprise "you're welcome" Anya walked into the kitchen "can I just grab something?" she asked looking over at tony. "yeah course grab whatever you want".

Anya rummaged through the cabinets excited by everything she found. "wow what is this?" she asked with wide eyes holding up a red box which had a bowl filled with colourful rings printed on it. "those are frootloops, a sort of cereal, you should try it" Tony explained walking into the kitchen.

He grabbed a bowl and some milk. "you can pour some of it into this bowl and I'll add the milk" Anya nodded and opened the box finding a plastic bag inside filled with the colourful loops. She looked like a kid who walked into a candy shop for the first time as she poured the frootloops into the bowl.

Natalia had been standing in the doorway for a few minutes now just watching Anya smile brightly in the kitchen getting all excited over frootloops. Nat had a fond smile on her face and stayed where she was not wanting to interrupt the bonding the two were doing in the kitchen.

"so it's cereal" Anya noted, they had cereal in the red room but only the flaky stuff that had no taste and became soggy way too quickly.

"try it" Tony encouraged and Anya shrugged praying to whatever was above that these would be better than soggy redroom cereal. She scooped some up with her spoon and took the bite. Her eyes widened at the subtle sweetness. "that's actually really good" she smiled after swallowing and Tony nodded. "Tony has a bit of an obsession," Natalia said making the other two notice her presence.

"You are way too cute" She said with a fond smile walking over and wrapping her arms around Anya from behind resting her chin on her shoulder. "want some?" Anya asked, one hand on Natasha's arms which were folded in front of her chest the other still holding the spoon.

Nat hummed into her neck and Natalia brought up to spoon to her. Tony subtly watched the two, still surprised that the Natasha Romanoff could be so soft.

Tony slipped out of the kitchen and back into the living room area going unnoticed by the two widow's.

"so wanna spar?" Natasha asked after the two ate breakfast, Anya finished the bowl of froot loops Natalia opted for something else. Anya nodded in answer and they went back to their room to change into sports clothes.

"here" Natasha handed Anya a different set of clothes than the one she had grabbed for herself. Anya looked confused and So Natasha showed her the tight sport leggings and top she picked for herself. Anya unfolded the clothes she was handed, it was a pair of knee-length sport shorts and a loose shirt. She smiled down at the choice of clothes, Natasha remembered she didn't like the tight clothes.

Anya changed into the clothes and walked over to Natasha on socks. "oh I almost forgot" Natalia said shooting up and darting back into the closet. "I picked them up this morning" she said opening a shoebox revealing a pair of sneakers. "wow thank you!" Anya said with a bright smile. "there are more in the closet, flat shoes as well for when you want to lift" Anya looked up at her girlfriend with wide eyes.

"you didn't have to do all this" Natasha shook her head "I wanted too, when I first met Nick I was also overwhelmed by the things he got me, but now multiple years later I still use them" Anya took the nike box from her and pulled on the shoes.