~15~

I can't change even if I tried

"you guys can go now, I'm going back to the hospital, I suggest you two take some time to talk" sam winked at them before leaving the house.

Turning page – sleeping at last

I've waited a hundred years

But I'd wait a million more for you

Nothing prepared me for

What the privilege of being yours would do

If I had only felt the warmth within your touch

If I had only seen how you smile when you blush

Or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough

I would have known what I was living for all along

What I've been living for

-

Your love is my turning page

Where only the sweetest words remain

Every kiss is a cursive line

Every touch is a redefining phrase

I surrender who I've been for who you are

For nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart

-

If I had only felt how it feels to be yours

~*~

"so" Nat mumbled standing across from Anya who was still in her suit. "so" anya mumbled before taking a step closer, followed by Natalia also stepping forward.

"when you concentrate you curl your lip" anya said out of nowhere noticing Natalia's curled lip. "and when you blush you smile to try and hide it" Natalia looked up at her with pink cheeks and a smile. "it never changed" Anya whispered as if it was some confirmation.

"I love you Natalia Romanoff" Natalia's smile widened, and she took another step forward. "I love you Anya Drozdov" she whispered back leaning down just a bit to attach her lips to Anya's.

Anya let out a sigh and wrapped her arms around Natalia in their usual place. "I propably smell like sweat" she mumbled into the kiss "so do I" Natalia chuckled.

"we probably have to do something about it" Anya guided Natasha backwards to the bathroom while slowly unbuttoning the dress shirt she was still wearing. Anya stepped back to turn on the shower but first took a look at the shirtless red head across from her. "you look hot princess" she whispered as she took in the red bra her girlfriend was wearing before turning around and starting the shower.

"just like old times?" Natalia asked and Anya nodded "just like old times". Nat twirled the zipper end on the front of Anya's suit around her fingers before slowly unzipping it. "you looked so good wearing this" she said as she slipped the suit off of Anya's shoulders.

"I missed this, you, your touch" Anya mumbled and Natalia nodded "me too Malishka, me too" Anya took a deep breathe in, 'babygirl' it always got her.

The two undressed and hopped into the shower together, smiling at each other. Anya noticed the small bird tattoo above Natalia's left hip, she ran her fingers over it and felt a bump. "I got into contact with the winter soldier, shot his target right through me" she started explaining.

"it left a nasty scar I wanted to cover it up" Anya smiled as she realised what kind of bird the tattoo was "a blackbird" she mumbled as her finger traced the word that was inked with it 'free'. "to remind me of you, my blackbird" Anya looked at Natalia with rosy cheeks.