~21~

mind games

Watch you sleep- girl In red

The morning sun shines on your skin

-

We're safe her under the sheets

I don't ever wanna leave

I'll watch you sleep

I'll never get bored of looking at you

Because everytime I see something new

Waking up tangled in natalia is something I could never get bored off, I could wake up like this everymorning. Something that I did wish was different is the fact that I'm currently involuntarily chewing on a piece of hair that couldn't possibly be mine because my hair is way to short to reach my mouth.

I quickly pulled the strand of red hair from my mouth and smiled down at Natalia who was still softly snoring while laying with her head on my bare chest. I shot a glance at the clock on the nightstand to see it was 6:30. The sun was starting to shine into the room, we had forgotten to close the curtains last night, to caught up in one another.

The sheets were crumpled and only covering the lower parts of our bodies. I traced my fingers down Natalia's spine, stopping at a scar she had probably gotten in a fight. Goosebumps rose on her skin at the soft touch and Nat let out a soft sigh against me hugging herself closer.

Laying here tangled in sheets and Natalia, with the morning sun casting a soft glow over us, it made me momentarily forget about the maniac robot Tony had accidentally created.

But alas, there really was a robot on the loose and we really had to wake up to stop it. Luckily I didn't have to wake natalia because she was starting to wake on her own. "morning blackbird" she spoke in a gravely morning voice I loved. "morning Princess" Natalia had stopped protesting against the nickname only two months into them dating, revealing that she loved being called princess, even so much that she didn't want to be called it before they started dating, not wanting Anya to catch her blushing.

"I can't feel my legs" Natalia mumbled making my cheeks turn pink because I was the reason she couldn't feel them anymore. "awh poor thing, here I'll lift you out of bed" I wrapped my arms around Natalia under her own arms and stood up from the bed, Natalia hanging in my arms, chuckling. "I get it you're strong, can you put me down now?" she smiled at me. I pecked her lips before putting her down, her knees actually buckled and she gripped onto my arms to keep standing.

She looked at me with wide eyes before shaking out her right leg followed by her left. "okay we're back" she laughed now standing upright. "sorry" I mumbled but I couldn't help the smile on my lips. "why don't you take a hot shower while I clean that up" I pointed at the strap still laying discarded on the floor. Natalia looked at where I was pointing before a laugh escaped her mouth, she quickly clapped her hand infront of her mouth to keep the noise in "sorry I don't know why I find this funny".

I had a fond smile on my face as I watched her walk into the bathroom, still naked. I grabbed one of our shirts laying over the desk chair and pulled it on feeling a bit cold before I collected yesterdays clothes throwing them in the hamper.

I grabbed the strap from the ground and took it with me to the bathroom to wash it in the sink. When I was done I left it to dry before pulling of the shirt again and stepping into the shower where Natalia was to wash of last night's sweat. We quickly got showered and dressed and I put away the strap again not wanting anyone to walk in and see it just laying there, that would be embarrassing.

I followed Natalia out of our bedroom and down to where the others were gathering. Natalia and I settled behind one of the computers and Tony came over with two plates with eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast.