~17~

Bestfriend

"so where Is Natasha?" clint asked Tony and him were sitting in the living room waiting for the others to arrive. "Probably having sex" Clint choked on his water. "what?!" he knew his friend hated relationships and physical touch so this was a shocker.

"you're joking right?" Tony shook his head "I think they are, don't know for sure, it's not like I would want to check" clint started at the wall opposite him. "who is the lucky fella" Tony smirked to himself, oh this is going to be fun, "oh you'll meet 'm when they come out" he said and clint nodded not catching the emphasis tony put on the 'come out'.

Steve and Bruce arrived soon, followed by Thor, Tony send Natasha a message that everyone was there. "well, looks like we're needed" Nat said holding her phone up for Anya to see. "man this was about to get interesting" Anya said turning off the tv.

Natalia smiled at Anya who pouted at her before pecking her lips. "come on love" she held out her hand which Anya took and they walked to the living room talking about the show they had started watching.

"I'm telling you that guy with the glasses, he knows something," Anya said and Natalia rolled her eyes. "how is it that you have found out the entire plot after watching 3 episodes" she smiled at her and Anya smirked.

Clint looked up at the ruckus and saw Nat walk in together with, a girl. He choked on his water a second time making tony smirk and Anya and Natalia look up in concern. "he's fine" tony said and Anya looked up at Natalia who shrugged.

"you good clint?" she asked as the two sat down at the table as well. "yeah I'm okay," he said. "so tony who is this?" thor asked looking at the new girl.

"why does he look like he walked out of a Shakespeare play?" Anya asked and Natalia chuckled. "Thor, Anya, Anya, Thor" tony said and Thor leaned over the table holding out his hand for Anya to shake "nice to meet you m'lady" Anya shook it. "you even sound Shakespearian" she told him and Thor shook his head.

"oh no I'm as guardian, but a lot of people confuse me for what you humans call Shakespearian, I would love to meet that folk one day to see the comparison" Anya pressed her lips together to hold back a laugh.

"i've gathered you all here to introduce you to Anya" tony started and everyone looked at the new girl, steve sent her a smile. "Anya, want to tell everyone something about yourself?" Tony asked and Anya shrugged. "well uhm hi, I'm Anya, I am 23 and I don't know what you want me to say?" she said the last part to tony. "Anya do you know who you are with?" steve asked and Anya looked at him "no clue".

"these are the avengers, I told you about them right" Anya nodded now realising who all these people were. "I'm so sorry," she said and Tony nodded "that's okay don't worry".

"Anya here is a supersoldier like steve, I wanted to discuss maybe giving her a place on the team" Clint, bruce and thor looked at Anya, "she is a super soldier?" Thor asked and Anya nodded. "so you are strong?" he put his elbow on the table daring her into a game of arm-wrestle, she nodded and put her elbow next to his.

"is she really taking it up to him?" bruce asked and Anya nodded. "are you sure you want to do this?" Thor asked "are you?" Anya dared "go" Natasha said with a smirk.

Thor's smirk faded into a look of surprise as he couldn't press the woman's hand down immediately. Instead, their hands didn't move an inch both super strong.

Thor's face was contorted while Anya's face was relaxed. Slowly her hand moved down and thor started smirking again. She just raised her eyebrow and pushed back against the force their hands going back to starting point.