💜part2💜

At university

Jungkook was walking to his class but stopped when he saw his friends coming toward him

Jk: hey guys, what's up

Jack: hey jungkook what are you doing.

Jk: nothing just going to the hell " his frinds laughed and they remembered the news they want to tell their friend"

Lee: jungkook do you know what? There is a new student in our university.

Jk: then.....what is new in that!?

Jack: he is really beautiful and cute when we saw him he was going to his class but he can't went to his class cause he don't know the class.

Lee: yeah....and we show him his class " proudly said "

Jk:so.......

Will you like to see him. "Lee said "

No I'm not interested in anyone in this hell university " jungkook said in

Jack: when you will see him then you know what we are telling you.

Time skep at café area

Taehyung POV
I was setting on the table alone when a girl come to me she is really cute and beautiful hehehe~~

Jennie: hey hi, my name is jennie kim nice to meet you " she said with a smile "

Tae: hi nice to meet you too ms jennie " he said whit small smile "

Jennie: oh no need to call me ms I'm not that old " she said and roll her eyes i laugh at that"

Tae: sorry for that, btw my name is taehyung kim, and our surename is same hehehe~~ " he said in cute giggling "

Jennie : yeah...... So friends

Tae : of course, why not

Jennie : oh your so sweet i like your smile " she said and our lil tiger blushing now "

Jennie: oooo your so cute " she said and now they are chatting but little did they don't know someone is watching them in jealousy "

No one POV

Who is that guy "jk said eyeing tae up to down"

Lee: oh that boy he is the same boy we were talking about

Jack: why are you looking at him in jealousy " jack said looking at jk "

Jk:cause he is mine!

Jack and lee choked on air after hearing this

Lee: are you serious

Jk : yes, I'm damn serious

Lee: do you  meet him " lee asked and jack looking at him in curiosity "

Jk: yes we meet in park..... Flashback

Please vote me and comment me I'm waiting. I know this is short and sorry for that.

My story is going to be in next level so keep read my story

And what do you guys think how they meet each other in park😏

And this story is fully imagination of mine please don't ues my story line

Ok purple you army's bey bey

I will always there for you
My love

- jungkook