💜part15💜

Did he say yes to him " jk asks himself he can't believe in his ear and eyes he thinks everything is going on here is a lie he can't stand still he feels his legs numb he thinks ' how can his love do this to him?' but little did he forget that what he has done to that pure soul who used to cry every night for him when he was not by his side...

I want to move from something that forced me back, again and again, will you help me " tae said to the guy who propose to him just now.
The guy smiles genuinely and bends his head for a kiss and they kissed happily tae's hands on his neck and his hands on tae's waist.

Everyone, there was cheering for them they pulled out of their soft, loving kiss and look at the people who there cheering for them.

But jungkook's whole world shattered down he saw tae and that hoodie guy kissing each other his eyes were not stopping sending tears down his cheeks he felt like he lost his breath he even doesn't that he was standing in the rain fully wet by the water.

No no no no it can't be he can't do this "he shouts but no one hears as a rainy and cheerful cafe people who were shouting their life out" (Idk what gives them so fun shouting like mental people)

Jk runs he just runs from there far away from that place he doesn't know where he is going but the only thing he knows is that to run where he finds a way just go on to the depth of its end.

Soon he stops at the beach where they go for their first date he still remembers how his angle agrees to him to become his boyfriend he still remembers how they kiss for more than four minutes.

But a miserable memory flash in his mind and it was it...

Flashback...

Kookie what are you saying tell me it's not true you are lying " tae said while going to his beloved one who was standing there with a blank face and emotionless eyes"

Tae went close to jk and holds his shoulder to bring him back from his thoughts but with no use, he shakes the hell out of him but he even didn't blink once.

Tae feels his heart will come out anytime soon cause this much silence is making him think something bad that he will lose his love forever!!!

What can a poor soul think when his boyfriend & brother tell their families that they love each other and want to marry! What about him!? Where will he go?

But the ever first question that come to his mind was ° is this even real or he is in a dark nightmare please wake me up° he thinks.

Fubuki who was sobbing in a corner looked at his brother's sorrowful situation and feel very bad for his brother. when he suddenly comes in front of him and asks while trembling his lips.

" what I did do to you?" He asks but no answer only a loud cry" I ask what the hell I did to you?" This time he shouts for all of them to look at him in sadness" I did every possible thing for you for your happiness, for your better, for the relationship between us

Tell the hell out of what I didn't give you? Then why you did do this to me?!!

Why did you both cheat on me

Both families were looking at him with sadness and teary eyes. Fubuki and jungkook were looking down their head were down.

Tae falls to his knees very hard and everyone who was there comes to him for his safety jungkook was the first one to come to him with wide eyes and a worried face.

How did you fall? Did it hurt? Are you ok? Please tell me? I'm worried about you--" he gets cut off by tae who chucking with tears rolling down his cheek said.

How did I fall-- I fall for you
Did it hurt -- yes more than you can think
Are you ok-- this sentence doesn't suit me now I'm not ok.
I'm worried about you-- really!! After doing this do you even care what happens to me?
Oh, I think you do I thought even if I die you'll not care--

Shut the fuck up Kim taehyung" jk said full rage in his eyes that can burn anyone soon..." Suddenly what happened no one knows tae holds jk's hand so tightly and starts to cry again.

" kookie please don't leave me I can't live without you. you are the source of my life.--" jk cut him off and said.

I'm sorry tae for everything but I can't leave your brother alone please try to understand tae I try but I think our relationship will not work so, please move on and find someone better than me ok?.

Tae didn't say anything he just look at jk with sad eyes and trembling lips wanting to talk so much but words are not coming out of his throat

Everything went blank during tae blackout...

When he woke up he saw himself on the bed and his mother beside him holding a wet cloth and placing it on his head.

Tae baby you wake up wait I'll make something for you to eat ok" she was about to leave when kiyara feel a hot hand on her wrist and she looks back to see tae was holding her wrist in his heated one.

He asks" mom where are kookie and Fubuki?" He asks in a low voice and kiyara can't help but cry she just cries for her son who was looking at her with wide eyes and an open mouth.

He got up and was about to step onto the floor he again falls but this time on the bed " tae careful baby you will get hurt please slow down my child" she said and holds her but he jerks her hand away and went downstairs to find only his father was sitting there with his head headed low.

Dad " tae called his father he trusts his father more than anyone else"
Son, how are you feeling now?" Kai asks but tae asks him another question which makes him go silent and look down

He asks" dad where are they? " he asks silently but no response then he starts to shout and cry his lungs out. his parents were trying to make him shut while using soft words but no use he was continually sobbing and throwing things here and there.

The couple was shocked by the sudden lack of their beloved son who never shout at anyone who was so quiet boy but the breakup make him like a monster who is ready to destroy anything anytime soon.

If you were there you can feel the heartbreak of the pure soul who never think to even kill a little butterfly on his own.

Kai & kiyara were lost in their thoughts that's when they saw a very horrible scene they saw tae shaking violently and chanting some words God knows what, his nose bleeding, his eyes shooting red, and sweating heavily, he was trying to stable his breath but nothing happens and he fell on the ground while holding his neck but still crying.

Kai ran to him and place his head on his lap and he also cries out when he saw the horrible scene in his eyes.

They called an ambulance and went to the hospital

In the hospital...

Kai and kiyara were sitting on a bench which was outside of the room where tae was getting checked. kiyara was crying hard and Kai was shushing her.

Bogum also comes there for his friend but the most heartbreaking thing was jk breakup with tae and it caused tae to come to the hospital.

They hear the door open sound and look forward to see a doctor come out with a serious face he took a breath and being to tell what happen to tae.

Mr.Kim your son get a huge panic attack if you didn't have brought him here at the right time then what happened god knows" the doctor said kiyara was still crying but Kai's eyes were not holding any emotion.

Where jeon's family also arrives their jk was holding back his tears but Fubuki breakdown in front of everyone Kai and his wife went inside the room and kai sits beside the bed but kiyara can't see her child like this so she went out.

Tae was lying on a hospital bed like a lifeless body his half body was covered with a blanket, some wire connected to his chest for his heartbeat, and an oxygen mask was on his face which was also half covered.

Thanks for reading bye 👋