💜part21💜

They were enjoying the party when someone come and..." hey jk what's up"one unknown person said. tae look at the person confused.

Oh hey Lia how are you? Long time no see" he said and hug her. Tae didn't like it." I'm fine how are you? "She said " I'm fine too," he said and like that, they start to talk alone forgetting tae is also there.

Tae looks at both of them with tiger eyes and a cute pout. Soon he saw his best friend baekhyun and was about to go to him when jk spoke "do you know who is she" jk said looking at tae " I don't want to know and keep talking to her bye don't come to me now " he said went to baekhyun.

Jk was surprised by what he said soon he understood that his big baby was jealous of lia. He excuses himself and went behind tae. And there he saw baekhyun and tae hugging each other as they meet after so many years. He rolled his eyes and clear his throat to catch their attention.

Hi"jk said and they look at him" what now? Aren't you busy with her"tae said pointing at lia who was drinking "she is my friend, why are you jealous?" Jk said and smirked " ok so go to her and I'm not jealous." Why would I?" jk said and drag tae to his side

Come on jk you are still jealous of me?" Baekhyun said teasing " no I'm not and--..." jk got cut off when tae spoke" hey look there " tae pointed at the bar section where people were cheering for two players who are playing dare.

You remember baeky hyung when we went to a party and that boy gave you a dare of drinking wine till you can. And you win " tae said in excitement " you remember tae? I'm glad " jk getting annoyed said out of nowhere " what's the deal? I can also do that!" Tae said rolling his eyes" come on kookie, not always you can win " when tae finish he feel a hard slap on his butt which juggled after getting a slap, and he moaned loudly.

Don't you think baby you are talking too much? " jk glared at tae who gulped at jk's deep voice and glared. baekhyun was enjoying the drama while drinking.

(I don't know much about alcohol so bear with it *-* sorry)

So you ready for the game jk?" Baekhyun asks jk who agrees with the game " but kook you don't have to..."tae gets cut off by jk " no now see who will win" he said and three of them went to bar section.

Give strong drinks till one of us will not able to drink " jk said to the bartender and smirked." and yeah who will lose will pay the bill for drinks! " baekhyun said. And the game start
Tae was so worried about jk but jk is not listening to him.

"1,2,3,..14,15,16..." By now both of them were fully drunk.

On the other hand...

Fubuki was drinking continuously and giving death glares to aiger
Yes, you heard right he is aiger.

Fubuki was fully drunk and was not in his sense when he saw the girl holding aiger's neck going to kiss him but... He slaps her hard and said, " you sl*t how dare you touch him?" He said shouting the people around them looked at them " who the hell are you?" That girl said " I'm his boyfriend " he said in a venom voice which make the girl scared and she left there ashamed of herself"

And you " Fubuki look at aiger who gulped after seeing this side of Fubuki. But for his surprise fubuki start to kissing him and... And... And...

They went to a room... And... And...
Imagine by yourself.

On the opposite side...

Jk wins how can he be able not to win over that baekhyun? But the thing is that he was so much drunk that he is not even recognizing tae.

Sir here is your bill" the waiter said to the loser (lol 😆)and baekhyun give the bill that waiter ran from there jumping.

Baby~~ tae~~ where are~ you? " jk asks when he is standing face to face with tae who is burning with anger "

If you can't handle yourself why did you drink this much huh?" Tae asks shouting at jk who hides himself in taes neck which melts his heart and he hugs him close to his heart.

Why did you drink this much then? Do you know how much I care for your health baby? When will you understand how much I care for you?"
Tae said softly patting jk's head and kissing his hair.

And kookie just sleeps in taes arms soundly feeling so much relief... But not for a long time.

Taes phone rang and he look at the ID "why he is calling now? Is everything ok?" He asks himself and picks up the call talking in a low voice cause kookie was sleeping in his arms.

" Hello, yes I'm speaking"
" what are you saying?"
" no wait I'm coming there"
"Oh my God"

I have to go now "Tae got panic and hold jk with the help of a waiter they went to a room which room was already a mess.

Tae doesn't know in which room he has been placed jk but he feels uneasy like something is off but didn't care now cause someone is waiting for him so he has to go

But...

Baby~~ where ~~are you going~~ " jk said as he can't sleep with a shirt on so tae knew jk will sleep but cause of the shirt he can't sleep relaxed.
Then tae takes off jk's shirt and gives a long pick on his kookie's lips.
"I will be back soon to get you, love," tae said and leave from there with a last glance at jk who is now sleeping peacefully.

And what about baekhyun? So don't worry he is okay with his friends.

What do you think where did tae go? For whom? And why? Leaving jk alone in that room? Who is in that room with jk?

From here the biggest mess start.

Feedback please 🙏
Comment about what you think about the story

Bye-bye ~ take care.