💜part17💜

Still past...

Days passed, weeks passed, and months passed by but tae is not ready to accept his fate! He is still waiting for someone so dear to him.! But still that someone didn't come yet.

But one day...
Kai was reading a newspaper and his phone rang. he looks at the caller ID and it was none other than his friend tala! He picked up the call and answer

Kai:hello tala how are you!" he said but didn't get a response then he again ask"
Kai:hello? Is someone there?...

Tala: hey Kai sorry I was thinking something
I want to talk about something important can you come to my house?

Kai: ok! And when?

Tala:at 4:00 okay?

Kai:ok bye

They hang up the call.

At jeon mansion...

Kai went with an unhappy tae who was fighting with his father why did he bring him here like that they went inside.

Tae just sits in one place not looking around, not taking juice and water none any snacks he was just sitting silently while looking through his mobile.

Tala was scared about what tae will do if he know why he especially called him here with his parents.

Like always kiyara was worried about her son and even shivin is looking unhappy here ( if you don't know who is shivin then he is tae's & Fubuki's big brother he wasn't here for some months he went abroad for some business meetings)

Kai, I want to talk about something important with you guys if you don't mind can I start?" He asks politely because he is scared of what will be their reaction"

Yes "Kai said all of them look at him but tae was busy on his phone playing with candy crush (lol)

Kai listen carefully I want you to understand the situation first " he said kai looked at tae but tae wasn't giving attention at all so he said to tala to continue"

Kai Fubuki is pregnant with jungkook's child with him " all of them frozen even tae after hearing this he looks at tala with teary eyes and said"

No uncle you are wrong it can't be " shivin said he know very well how much tae will feel hurt because he is his brother"

No son I'm sorry for whatever happened in past, whatever my son did to tae I'm very guilty. but please accept jk as your brother in low.

Never, I'll not forgive him for whatever he did to my brother "shivin said. someone comes out of the kitchen while holding his baby bump and tears in his eyes.

Everyone froze while looking at Fubuki and his 4 months belly kiyara, Kai and shivin were very shocked but tae...

He was just staring at his baby bump all hopes get broken in just a second! He is not wishing the baby to not come into this world but now that he is taking a breath in his brother's belly but it was his love's child, his kookie's child

He wishes to hold that baby in his womb but he can't, he wishes to give birth to jungkook's baby but now he can't! All he hoped that went in the trash bin!