💜part4💜

Jk: you like to drink a coffee with me " jk ask with nervousness "

Tea: no I don't like the taste of coffee.

Tae: may I ask you something, why did you protect me from that boy hmm?

Jk: i-i don't like the person who bullies the other ones..... Ab. Abb that's it 👍

Tae: you are so cute you know " tae start to giggle and jungkook is dead now yes, he died after seeing his first crush's no Love's giggles "

Jk: you are cute too " murmured in low voice"

Tae:mm did you say something hmm?" he asks cause he didn't hear what he said"

Jk: no I didn't... So what will you prefer?

Tae: no- nothing please you already help me thank you so much-" tae was about to say something but the bell rings and

Tae: I'm sorry I have to go "but jk want to talk to tae he was about to stop tae but tae already left from is eyes 👀 "

Jk made a sad pout while looking in the direction

Time skipped.....

At Tae's house......

Tae: you know Mumma what happened today

Tae's mom: yes yes you make friends right? Hmm?

Tae didn't say anything about today's accident cause he don't know about his feeling so.....

Tae: yeah, I make a friend

Tae's mom: okay okay now stop talking and eat you must be hungry am I right? Son hmmm? " she said while caressing her son's hair, tae like the way his mother treats him 💖💖 but sometimes she got very mad at him with stupid things"( crazy but cute and caring but dangerous )

Tae: yes, Mummy in that canteen food is not like your I was craving for the food made by you " while munching the bite and making some noise like ~nom yummy Mummy nom

Tae's mom: ahhh take it slowly your plate 🍽️  is not running anywhere,aish this boy.

Tae: hehehe~~~

-------------------------|><|---------------------
At jk's house

Jk come to his home 🏠 he was lost in his thoughts of the boy he saw just a few hours ago and now he takes over his mind and heart also!
But he denies the feeling of his heart which is increased by only minutes!!!

Jk's father also comes home for taking the file he forgot at home he noticed that his son is lost in his own World so he  tapped on jk's shoulder

Jk's dad: hey son what's going on in your mind hmm?

Jk: "come back to reality" ahh? Nothing dad just thinking something.

Jk's: what is it, tell me

Jk: nothing, not so important, BTW are you here at this time?