💜part20💜

Present time...when jk saw tae kissing the hoodie guy...from part 15...

Jk was fully wet and sobbing in the heavy rain. he gets up and starts to walk toward the house.

He rings the doorbell and soon the door opens revealing Fubuki with little Jaki in his arms sleeping peacefully.

Where were you? And why are you wet? You didn't bring an umbrella? How can you be so careless? " Fubuki said to jk who was very wet and was not in the mood to talk so he just passed by Fubuki ignoring his words.

At jk's room...

How can you do this to me? How can you cheat on me? How can you leave my side? There is no one beside me to love me as you do! "Jk said punching the wall hand full of blood

Why can't you understand me anymore? Why did you do that baby? I love only you." Jk said as he place his head on the wall and shout..." WHY BABY?" After saying this he passed out on the cold floor

****/****/****/****

We know tae's story about why he changed but do we know why jk leave tae?? Do we know why jk cheat on tae or he didn't even cheat on tae??

How about we go to jk's story?!

Let's go!

Flashback...

It was a bright day. beautiful couples sleeping in each other's arms peacefully.

Jk woke up first he looks around to find a beautiful beauty sleeping in his arms looking so cute even in his sleep with a soft pout on his lips.

Jk smiles and caresses his soft bread cheek and looks at him lovingly he then closes his eyes and gives a deep kiss on tea's forehead which make tae up.

Kookie~~ "tae whined when the light hit his eyes jk quickly covered his eyes kiss his eyes. Tae giggles at jk's action

Get up baby we have classes right!" Jk said while getting up from bed wearing his t-shirt " no I don't want to go they are so boring " tae said and hide inside k cooed at his baby. Didn't say anything grand picked tae in bridal style and go to the bathroom with an angry bird in his hands pouting continuously.

They get ready for the uni and sit in the car with some loving talks they reached uni.

Let's go " jk said holding tae's hand softly soon they meet their friend bogum " hey love bird how's the couple's life going tell the single person," bogum said and wipe his fake tears.

Very well bogum let's go guys!" Jk said and hold both of their hands dragging them inside a classroom.

Tae and jk sit beside each other and the class start

After class ended Jennie got up from her sit and she was telling something
" so hey guys you know what my dad is saying to change the university, not for the study but his transfer to another city I was upset with it but what can I do so I'm leaving," Jennie said in a sad tone.

The whole class likes Jennie so much for her beauty, funny, sassy, and savage nature, and after hearing about her leaving they feel sad.

" don't be sad guys there is good news for y'all," Jennie said in a cheerful voice " what is it, " one of Jennie's friends said " it is a party for y'all in a club," she said shouting

Everyone's mood let up. She tells every detail of the club and invites her all classmates.

Hey, it will be so much fun " bogum said out of excitement jk also join him tae just smile because he was sad that Jennie is leaving they were good friends.

Jk notice him and said " it's ok baby people come and people go it's fine," he said and hug tae " who the hell tell you I'm leaving," Jennie said from behind," you said yourself," bogum said " I'm leaving for now but I'll be in contact with my best friend tae," she said and hug tae who hugs her back gladly.

Tae you have to come to the party ok " she said breaking the hug " ok " tae said.

After two days in the club...

Wow, it is amazing" tae said jk holding his waist tightly. of some family issue, bogum can't come to the party and Fubuki is also with them cause tae forces him to come with them.

Three of them sat on the couch and ordered drinks with some random talk they were busy but they don't know someone was looking at them furiously.

So you like your fiance which your father chooses for you baby " the person said looking straight at Fubuki

I'll make it worst" he said and smirked going toward a girl who was dancing on the stage randomly. he looks at Fubuki continuously so that Fubuki will feel someone is looking at him.
And it works! Fubuki looks at the man with whom he wants to spend his whole life.

W-why he-he is here?"Fubuki asks himself and tries to look away but he can't because he was dancing with another girl. We can smell his jealousy. He was glaring at both of them. the person was enjoying the drama made on his own.

And the girl kisses his cheek which was the last patient limit of Fubuki.
He got up angrily and went toward the dance stage and hold the person's collar and drag him to the side of the stage.

Taekook was enjoying their kissing and flirting with each other loving the movement of life who knows it's the last time of tae seeing his kookie laughing with him freely?

On the other hand,
Why were you dancing with that bit*h? " Fubuki asks in anger," I ask you something Aiger tell me!" Fubuki said again.

None of your business" aiger said and leave him again to go to that girl.
Fubuki looks at him in disbelief. He never talks to him like this.

In anger, Fubuki went to the bar section and drinks alcohol none stop
1,2,3,.........18,19,20 he was not getting back to drinking continually again 21,22,23.....39 he was all drink now.

On the other hand, with taekook...

Tae went to the washroom and he saw a guy staring at him but he ignore it and did his work after he was about to leave when...
Hey beautiful what's your name?" The boy asks and trailing his fingers on tae's body who takes a back, looks at the boy angrily.

Who the hell are you to touch me huh? " tae said shouting. The boy smirks and drags tae to somewhere. Tae tries to free himself but can't. That boy a way stronger than him

The boy stops in front of jk who was looking at them confused" kookie this mf try to touch me and drag me here " tae said trying to free himself from a stronger grip. Jk laughs and looks at the boy who smiles at both of them.

Kookie punch him why are you laughing, you mantel man " tae said, that boy holding tae lose his grip and laughs his eyes out when tae called jk like that

Bro your boyfriend is cute and savage I like it " he said and jk glared at tae for what he called him earlier. Jk get up from the couch and went to tae and harshly grab his waist close to his chest.

You want punishment baby huh?" Jk asks in a deep voice. Tae hug him tightly and said " I'm sorry kookie I love you," tae said in a soft yet slow voice which melt jk's heart, jk hugged tae back with a warm smile on his face.

MINE" jk said and close his eyes tae hummed in response with a wide smile.

Next Chapter ~~

Tae: kookie what happens why are you behaving strangely?

Jk: please give me some time!

Tae : (with a heavy heart ) ok

How was the chapter?
I hope you all like it!

Now I have so many readers so please give me feedback 😟🥺
I'm waiting