💜part29💜

Here aiger was waiting for his bride already in the wedding suit very happy and smiling like a cute cat like he found something so precious to him and it's not only one but two...

Oh God, when will he come?" Aiger asks himself as there are not many people just his family and taes family
And some businessmen and their families

Fubuki and jk were not there of course how can they see their beloved people marrying each other?

Fubuki was crying mess in his bed and jk was remembered his horrible past which is the cause of the wedding today! Only if he knows the way of bogum and all girls who were away from their families for more than 5 years now! How hurtful for those parents who already lost hope in their daughters will come back now!

He tried so many ways to find them but at last, it caused the girl to get hurt because those unknown men are keeping eye on jk and fubuki for their every move.

They even hacked their mobiles so that they should not act smart enough to know where the girls and bogum are!

" I lost him. What was my fault that I lost my only love?" Jk asked to himself

Whenever jk and fubuki used to hurt tae jk would cry the whole night and fubuki was so much upset which was not good for the baby so jk used to tell him that it was ok and we will make it was all good together our tae will understand us and our situation.

But deep inside jk was crying a mess but he can't show it to fubuki who was already guilty.

Both went with the flow as time passed every day become hard for them. That man used to call them to change the number of phones so that they can't catch him and the girls and bogum who were already in serious condition...

That man called them every day to know if they are hurting tae or not he was mentally tutoring tae, jk, and fubuki but the fact is that tae didn't know from which conditions they have to go. Only if he knows...

Everything would have been best like before right? But our life is not always of fairy tale whatever can happen just in seconds...

Fubuki knocked on the bathroom door " jk let's go now we are already late" fubuki shouts from outside but jk shouted back" as if they care about us and if we will not go they won't marry it's not something like that right?" Jk asks like a little boy who is crying for his mother right now.

Fubuki again breaks down sobbing but they have to go right their lovers are happy seeing them happy they will also feel a little bit of relief.

Jungkook doesn't make it hard for everyone. try to understand he is still eyeing us!" Fubuki said a little bit slow but enough for jk to hear. After like 15 minutes jk come out of the bathroom with hands full of blood, his eyes blood shoot red by crying looking so pale

Ok then let's go you go bath first then I'll go but come fast " jk said and went to pick his outfit fully emotionless.

Fubuki sighed and went inside to bath

After getting ready they both went to the wedding location they were inside the car and reached their destination
Jk stop fubuki and said something which was the most heartbreaking

" This is our last meet, after this, we will never meet them or contact them ok only for both of them and those girls and bogum we have to sacrifice our love understand?" Jk said in a cold tone fubuki didn't say anything after some time he just nod and they went inside the wedding hall.

But when they went the wedding was already done just people celebrating( they are married now it's not fake) tar and aiger were meeting with guests

Why did you come late?" Kiyara asked fubuki who just look at his mother with so many emotions but she can't describe it" we were in so much traffic cause this is the big date of weddings that's why," fubuki said looking down " oh I see but you were not present in the wedding!" She said but..." That's also good " both jk and fubuki said at the same time and left there kiyara also left there